Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Philippines
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DXT is BacK!!!!READ THIS!!!!

Discussion on DXT is BacK!!!!READ THIS!!!! within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DXT is BacK!!!!READ THIS!!!!

Dxt is Back In full. Jan 13, 2010 - 5:45 AM - by Dxt-cobra
Dxt is coming back in full.

That's right we are going to keep doing what we have been and more. Legend, AgentZ, Vescovo & Ezpimp are coming back to keep dxt growing like we have been.

We are sorry to anyone who was inconvenienced by this and we will make it up to you. Give us some time to get things back to normal with all of our vip's and others. WT, CF, Op7 are working, all others will be up in a few days.
All subs are turned back on.
We are working on KOS!!
OP7 PH is out the newest addition to that site..
Old 01/14/2010, 18:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
buT in SF?. !

sana wLa na nka ViP hAck sa SF..! (anymore)

-xDee-
Old 01/14/2010, 18:34   #3

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
CLOSED

* Discussing another Site particularly to Dxt is not tolerable here.
~ we're not the Usual Site that you Guys Now.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All private server owners read]Back links
09/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
A backlink is kinda like a deal between you and E pvpers. they let you advirties your server and only ask 2 things of you. 1. have no keyloggers or things like that in the DL to it. 2. have a link back to E pvpers on your website. the first you should know how to do but some people are not adding a back link.
Crosda-Scape want be back (read)
05/12/2010 - Runescape - 0 Replies
Crosda-Scape: I need a scripter to make commands. When i make comands didnt run. So i got a nice source and i test momentan the client and the source. Hope its run. But i have problems with Hamachi. Someone can help me?: Pictures: http://s3.directupload.net/images/100512/ojyi6tn5 .jpg That come ever when i want install
[[Release]] [[Yes i'm back with more FREE]] READ
01/27/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
Yes I'm back.... to all who knows i do a lot of website hosting and server renting for free or rent as i just said. I'm back and offering free website hosting under .tk as in.... yourwebsite.tk :) so ... Do add my email..... Currently it's running on php5 secured with cpanel....... Free everything... 1TB bandwidth..... 2TB HD....5.2GHZ quad core processor Don't ask why I'm doing it for free....Just visit http://aaroncproductions.tk/ Explains everything... Thanks night.
IF YOU WANT PSRO BACK READ THIS!
03/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 29 Replies
We all want Chinese and no noob euros right? if you want to save our game plz go vote on the pole saying NO EURO!!! Enter Site plz help us we dont want euros :( Edit: You need to register an account and activate it then come to the pole LET US GET PSRO THE WAY IT WAS!!!