Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JUST WANNA SHARE!!!!!

Discussion on JUST WANNA SHARE!!!!! within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up JUST WANNA SHARE!!!!!

I JUST WANNA SHARE THIS TO YOU GUYS...

SOME .DLL FILES ARE KEY LOGGER!!!! HINDI NY0 MAPAPANSIN YUN KSI NKA AUTOMATIC YUN...MAGUGULAT NALANG KAY0 MERON NA KAY0 TEAM VIEWER SA PC NY0 NA HINDI NY0 ALAM...KAYA FREE KAY0 MA-HACK AGAD SO PLS..LESSON NA YAN SA INY0 GUYS KUNG MERON KAY0NG PROBLEM DON'T HESITATE TO POST IT HERE...PARA MALAMAN DIN NG IBA...KAYA WAG KAY0 MAGTITIWALA NA FREE ANG .DLL FILE KASI MAY KEY LOGGER NA YUN KA AGAD...TSKA SINO NAMAN ANG PAPAYAG NA FREE ANG HACK DB..?SO EION LANG...PAALALA LANG PO..

SALAMAT PO..

Old 08/04/2009, 16:12   #2

? tulaD bA nG Dxt yAn?
Old 08/04/2009, 16:54   #3

ULOL KA
Old 08/04/2009, 16:56   #4

di mo rin masasabi yan ...

kaya nga naka PROXY dba>?

ibig sabihin PEKE!!

pano ka naman ma tutunton basta bsta nyan?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone wanna coop share acc with me its fine...
06/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 19 Replies
i wanna share my lvl 63 swash on archon with another guy if he got lvl 50+ char except swash on whatever server that he doesnt get in a lot coz im fakin bored of swash.. hate it.......... >.< i would look for a trustworthy guy to coop share my char... all these will happend if i dont trade with tomdrained or with gabby :P btw skazy soz but i wanna trade my swash or coope share for another acc..cant share with u man.. soz.... just coz u will play and i will bored rofl
JUST WANNA SHARE!!!!!
08/05/2009 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
I JUST WANNA SHARE THIS TO YOU GUYS...:( SOME .DLL FILES ARE KEY LOGGER!!!! HINDI NY0 MAPAPANSIN YUN KSI NKA AUTOMATIC YUN...MAGUGULAT NALANG KAY0 MERON NA KAY0 TEAM VIEWER SA PC NY0 NA HINDI NY0 ALAM...KAYA FREE KAY0 MA-HACK AGAD SO PLS..LESSON NA YAN SA INY0 GUYS KUNG MERON KAY0NG PROBLEM DON'T HESITATE TO POST IT HERE...PARA MALAMAN DIN NG IBA...KAYA WAG KAY0 MAGTITIWALA NA FREE ANG .DLL FILE KASI MAY KEY LOGGER NA YUN KA AGAD...TSKA SINO NAMAN ANG PAPAYAG NA FREE ANG HACK DB..?SO EION...
Just Wanna Share Hope This Will help...
07/06/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Base on my observation like here in cabal philippines all server's is full red all the way except for some premium channels i'm using cabalbot 1.02b and CR 1.0.3 and it works fine except for this reason... try to log-in or get in the channel in your first attempt i know channel is full always except for some premium channels cause if you failed to log in in your first attempt and try to click another available server you will be dc'ed... if you failed to get-in that channel after clicking it...
i have 1 more cheat that i wanna share but i think this classify as a forbiden cheat
06/09/2008 - RF Online - 35 Replies
here is the discription i found an address that if you got hit by monsters, other race and same race the damage youll get is negative. u dont need to bring any potion you will get 0 damage pls classify this before i give this cheat to the public i have proven this cheat in Gamershak i was ff by acc archon and subs also with belatos with my Dark Priest i just beacame a wanted person they are saying that i use fp pot hack. if they only known.
anyone wanna share their bot script?
03/08/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
help me ive made my own scripts but my character dont do anything after i run the 2moonbot?