Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help> HIDE IT link

Discussion on Help> HIDE IT link within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help> HIDE IT link

please give me the link of hide it not the alis.exe. Yung kasi alis.exe sa umaga ko lang nagagamit nag-eeror pag hapon or gabi na..

PLEAsE ung hide it po... pkibigay ang link di ko po mahanap dito thanks po
Old 06/05/2009, 08:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
DL my compilation, it has HIDEiT in it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Q] About Hide Gm?
05/01/2010 - Kal Online - 20 Replies
Ok, I like to think a lot and probably about stuff that is not possible. You know how everything has its model and texture etc. in kalonline. Is it possible to replace a "Hidden GM" with some kind of texture ? Like a purple char would indicate that the character is invisible. Well, is there even a texture for the 50% hidden gm ? I just wanna kno if this is possible or not. Thanks in advance, Germarican
is it possible to hide npc?
04/20/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
hello.. im having a hard time locating npc in the ragnarok im playing when im searching for the location of NPC in a certain location it does not display anything but when i open the client itself there are NPCs that surrounds my character.... can someone help me? :confused::confused::confused:
How to Hide CO......
04/29/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 240 Replies
Hi, Getting caught playing the game? heres how to hide it. Now all you gatta do is Start Up the program, then a window will pop up and just click OK, and once youve done that you can Open up CO... or any other thing u wanna open up, once thats done just click on the little red arrow on your taskbar (very right hand corner for the people that dont know wat im talking bout). Once u click it, it will then switch you to a whole new and fresh desktop and without CO on it. Click it agen to go...
Hide your IGN
03/24/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I was wondering if such thing is possible to do, it would be extremely useful when vac hacking. Screenshots would be totally useless. If it is possible, can someone point me in a good direction?
Hide IP, nur wie?
10/25/2006 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Joa... heute geht Hide IP Platinum nicht. Wie kann ich dennoch meine IP hiden? Sprich, gibts nen anderes Programm? Mfg 1q2w3e