Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[]REALEASE NEW PUBLIC HACK IMBA JUMP SINCE NOW

Discussion on []REALEASE NEW PUBLIC HACK IMBA JUMP SINCE NOW within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up []REALEASE NEW PUBLIC HACK IMBA JUMP SINCE NOW

DOWNLOAD THE FILE,,, THEN EXTRACT TO TOUR DESKTOP THEN, AFTER PUTTING RIGHT CLICK SPECIALFORCE LAUNCHER AND CLICK PROPERTIES AND FINDTARGET AFTER THE PROPERTIES,,,, ALSO CLICK THE DATA THEN PUT THE config_new.cfg AFTER IT IS AUTOMATICALLY SAVE CLOSE ALL THE BROSWER AND PLAY THE GAME ,,,,,, ENJOY

HOT KEYS : WHEN YOU PRESS THE SPACE AUTOMATICALLY IMBA JUMP,,,, DO YOU UNDERSTAND IM SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLING,,,,

DOWNLOAD LINK:

NOTE:THIS CHEEAT HAS NO KEYLOGGER NOT LIKE THE OTHERS OKAY THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTNADING,,,,,
Old 11/15/2010, 09:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmm i think there is something wrong about that imba jump???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE NEW PUBLIC HACK THERES NO KEYLOGGER LIKE THE OTHER IMBA JUMP
11/19/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
DOWNLOAD THE FILE,,, THEN EXTRACT TO TOUR DESKTOP THEN, AFTER PUTTING RIGHT CLICK SPECIALFORCE LAUNCHER AND CLICK PROPERTIES AND FINDTARGET AFTER THE PROPERTIES,,,, ALSO CLICK THE DATA THEN PUT THE config_new.cfg AFTER IT IS AUTOMATICALLY SAVE CLOSE ALL THE BROSWER AND PLAY THE GAME ,,,,,, ENJOY HOT KEYS : WHEN YOU PRESS THE SPACE AUTOMATICALLY IMBA JUMP,,,, DO YOU UNDERSTAND IM SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLING,,,, DOWNLOAD LINK:ChanzCheats.exe.rar NOTE:THIS CHEEAT HAS NO KEYLOGGER...
[Release]Imba Jump Hack or High Jump
09/26/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 127 Replies
Hello there anyways I am here again just for me to release this nice .cfg file to make your jumping more higher and better even though you are just using the space bar and I will say this unto you all things has a Pros and Cons even though it is very nice. ============================= : This file makes things easier for you to jump, it will make you look like a Pro like that video that I have posted below. ============================= : You will not enhance your skills because you are...