Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recovery questions hack need help

Discussion on Recovery questions hack need help within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recovery questions hack need help

If anyone knows a way to bypass recovery questions on sf i will personaly give them a gold m4 account or more...

all i need is a way to bypass those questions.

xfire: Raktos
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2010, 09:01   #2

we will need a DLL file that can bypass Nprotect but i have only source code of Xtrap bypass
Old 09/01/2010, 13:32   #3

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
`What is that recovery question?
Old 09/01/2010, 14:44   #4

then i don't know to him XD like "questions" maybe?
Old 09/01/2010, 17:52   #5

This would be very usefull cos I also need to bypass the secutiry questions for my old account..I forgot the details of that..

any1 can help with this?

thanks
Old 09/02/2010, 07:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Match*Star. View Post
`What is that recovery question?
its the SECRET QUESTION RECOVERY, he's probably lost some infos bout his acct maybe...