Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4THLOCKEDLOAD STILL WORKING MGA TOL

Discussion on 4THLOCKEDLOAD STILL WORKING MGA TOL within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/03/2009, 09:23   #46

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
this wireframe has been Release before,.
but again same as your Thread
~it has many Issues, like some says it's working, detected,not working... and so on..

well since you have decided to close this down 2morow,.
~we decide to close this one Now.
~cuz it's full of Spamming post which you never had a Good Feedbacks,
and even you are a Flamer of your Fellow Members which not a Good thing as a Forumer.

well to End the discussion

* REPORTED
~Appreciate your Concerned
~closing soon.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW NINJASAGA CHEAT!! SUPER CRITICAL HACK VERSION 2!! 100% WORKING!! 100%WORKING!!
03/09/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Credits: [email protected] Steps: 1. Enter Ninja Saga first and go to your Profile. <- important or you will not get any address 2. Open Cheat Engine and select plugin-container.exe if you are using Firefox in the process list 3. Select Hex, Array of Bytes, Also scan read only mem 4. Scan "a93f9a9999999999a93f" 5. 1 address returned. If there are more,select the address that ends with 6. (example: xxxxxxx6) 6. Double click the address so it appears in the CE...
ABOUT WIREFRAME W/ 4THLOCKEDLOAD(FATAL ERROR}
09/06/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
:o>>Guys i'M sorry for that? if you encounter {FATAL ERROR} Do not open it anymore because the owner of that HACK was closed there hack because she repair it or she make it more usefull i dont know if wat tym they RELEASE it but i'll POST it again when the WIREFRAME W/XHAIR work? SORRY GUYS ? HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME AND THATS NOT A KEYLOGGER? BLEEDING NOSE AQ DUN HIRAP MAG ENGLES HAYYYZZZZ?