Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Anti Recoil

Discussion on [REQUEST]Anti Recoil within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/22/2009, 16:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco View Post
Your correct there isnt a problem with the one you edited, but running it as scr_001 still causes the unexpected crash, doing as you said i renamed Your file to 002, placed it in the correct folder, and clicked to load the game. With this said anytime a 002 or any other files besides 001 is located in ur scr file, when you click GAME START it auto deletes 002 and any other file besides 001. All in all this file in itself as 001, crashes upon loading, and the file renamed as 002 is auto detected and removed by the reactor. this is all on USF.
yes it does this for me too once i start it up it auto deletes it
Old 08/22/2009, 18:14   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco View Post
Your correct there isnt a problem with the one you edited, but running it as scr_001 still causes the unexpected crash, doing as you said i renamed Your file to 002, placed it in the correct folder, and clicked to load the game. With this said anytime a 002 or any other files besides 001 is located in ur scr file, when you click GAME START it auto deletes 002 and any other file besides 001. All in all this file in itself as 001, crashes upon loading, and the file renamed as 002 is auto detected and removed by the reactor. this is all on USF.
auto-deletion of scr_002 will trully happen if that scr_002 is invalid or wouldn't be accepted to overwrite the scr_001. well in that case, i can no longer help you guys. i won't be able to study the real cause why it isn't read as a valid file..

there should be something wrong in any of the files inside that sff. or the USF might have made some fix on it..

i know there are some anti-recoil files that are working for USF right now..

Sorry, i won't leech the work of others..try to search around the net..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2009, 03:45   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_h_e_y View Post
auto-deletion of scr_002 will trully happen if that scr_002 is invalid or wouldn't be accepted to overwrite the scr_001. well in that case, i can no longer help you guys. i won't be able to study the real cause why it isn't read as a valid file..

there should be something wrong in any of the files inside that sff. or the USF might have made some fix on it..

i know there are some anti-recoil files that are working for USF right now..

Sorry, i won't leech the work of others..try to search around the net..

Thanks for your attempts and i can respect the No leeching you speak of.
Old 01/10/2011, 10:29   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorownage1 View Post
btw, once i start the game from ijji reactor , it just auto maticaly shuts off because of it any way i can make this not happen o.o
go to properties, check read-only.
Old 01/10/2011, 20:37   #35

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
Closed.
Closed Thread