Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Unpatching Xfire Without Any Programs!

Discussion on [Tutorial] Unpatching Xfire Without Any Programs! within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Tutorial] Unpatching Xfire Without Any Programs!

Ok first of all this is totally is not mine its from gohan2005777 member on *********** .... i just noticed that there isnt any xfire unpatcher threads here so i wanted to help again i say it .... ALL CREDITS GO TO GOHAN2005777 (not mine!!)
ok here is the steps below safe steps and 100% Approved by (BleachNaruto) *********** moderator :
After countless attempts in the past I was finally able to actually unpatch my xFire for Soldier Front using this guide!

Nice guide! .

now i will let you take the tutorial :

1. Go to My Computer, C drive, Program Files, xFire, xfire_games.ini

2. There will be 2 xfire_games but pick the on that has Configuration Settings on the side if you have view on "list".

3. Right click xfire_games.ini and press "Open with" and use Notepad.

4. Press Control + F and type in Soldier Front.

5. When you find it erase everything that belongs to the number 4984.

6. Paste this to where the old stuff used to be.

LongName=Soldier Front
ShortName=sfront
LauncherDirKey=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Dragonfl y\soldierfront\installPath
LauncherUrl=http://sfront.ijji.com/index.nhn?from=desktop
DetectExe=soldierfront.exe
InstallHint=soldierfront.exe
PlayingDetectType=ByWindow
ProcessWindowTitle=Soldier Front
Launch=
_LAUNCHER_URL%
_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS%
_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%
InGameRenderer=D3D8
InGameFlags=USE_PRESENT|VALIDATE_USING_EXE_NAME|US E_SWAPCHAIN|ENABLE_MOUSE
RunElevated=1

6. Now it should look like this:

[4984]
LongName=Soldier Front
ShortName=sfront
LauncherDirKey=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Dragonfl y\soldierfront\installPath
LauncherUrl=http://sfront.ijji.com/index.nhn?from=desktop
DetectExe=soldierfront.exe
InstallHint=soldierfront.exe
PlayingDetectType=ByWindow
ProcessWindowTitle=Soldier Front
Launch=
_LAUNCHER_URL%
_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS%
_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%
InGameRenderer=D3D8
InGameFlags=USE_PRESENT|VALIDATE_USING_EXE_NAME|US E_SWAPCHAIN|ENABLE_MOUSE
RunElevated=1

7. Save it.

8. Now go to the xFire program.

9. On top, press tools, options then go to the "game" tab

10. Wait for it to load and if you see Soldier Front under the installed games then skip to step 18.

11. If you didn't see it, then go to the "Not Installed" list.

12. Expand the list and look for Soldier Front.

13. Click on it and on the right there should be an option where it says "Manual Setup". Tick it.

14. Click "Browse".

15. Click on My Computer, then C drive, then ijji, then ENGLISH, and click on the folder that says u_sf. DON'T OPEN IT JUST CLICK ON THE FOLDER!!!

16. Press OK.

17. There is an option that says "Disable Xfire In-game", leave it unticked.

18. Now go to the "Chat" tab and set your hotkeys.

19. EXIT out of Xfire and log back on so the changes can take place. Remember, you have to exit out of the program and get back in.

After that you have a working xfire in SoldierFront (iam sure it works with USF) not sure for others

99.99% To gohan2005777 for giving this good tutorial

0.01% To me for posting it here for elitepvpers lovers

Thank Me If You Want But I just dont want to say give a thanks cause iam not the make of it

Thanks For Reading Wish It Helped You
Thanks
1 User