Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ranked Boost S4] Your Way to Diamond

Discussion on [Ranked Boost S4] Your Way to Diamond within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ranked Boost S4] Your Way to Diamond

Hey Elitepvpers
Im Offering the Boost Service for Season 4,which begins in around 20 Days!
I Wanna make sure, that you reach youre Rank, that you want to have.

A Little bit to my Person.
-Season 2 Diamond 1
-Season 3 Plat 1
-Smite Guru Link via Request or PN .
-5000h + Playtime

Im Offering you the Boost via the Ranking System.
Bronze - Silver = 10 Euro
Silver - Gold = 30 Euro
Gold - Platin = 50 Euro
Qualifier Games [ Gold Guarantee] = 30 Euro.
The Boost will start always 6-24h after the Payment went in.
For the Payment , i only Accept Paypal.
For a Request you can send me a Friend invite on Skype (homeboychris1)

This was all for now !
Regards Horiz0n'<3
Old 01/14/2017, 07:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bronze 10 euro ? I don't think we need help to get in bronze, hahahahah!!! Just kidding, was just a comment for no reason.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a boost 3 vs 3 Ranked to diamond
02/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a boost 3 vs 3 Ranked to diamond :=) Unraked Add me Skype: tim1902lol or pm me
[Buying] (NA) 3v3 Ranked Diamond Boost
08/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Looking to have my own team boosted with my account playing. You would 5-0 the placements with your own people (since I'm getting this done on a gold acc my mmr is lower, this would probably be best) Then would play on my account. Looking to hit Diamond 5. Post prices. Skype: darc-soul
[Selling] EUW EUNE CHEAP ELO BOOST DIAMOND 1 (FIRST RANKED FREE TO TEST SKILL.)
06/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey guys, I've started playing league in early season 2 were i rounded 1.8k elo, and have been a diamond I player since mid season 3. If you need any testing by my part, i'll give you a first game free of charge (duo or spectate), i'm currently boosting until diamond V. I will ignore every PM you'll get while i'm boosting, unless you tell me what accounts i should answer to. I'll be happy to answer every question you have on skype, you can find me at: rafael.filipe.holzheimer1 My...
[Trading] Want: Riot Singed, Offering: Elo Boost, Ranked Teams - Challenger/Diamond
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey ePVP, I'm interested in trading the following in exchange for a Riot Singed NA code: -Diamond 3v3 Team Slots / Team (NA, can have name that you want) -Challenger 3v3 Slots (NA) - ELO Boost (NA,EUW,EUNE) PM me on forums, or leave a post, thanks for your time!
[Selling] Ranked boost up to Diamond!
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So my name is Stratos and i've been playing lol since it was still on beta mode and i got thousands of games right now.After some random pm asked me to boost him i accepted and then he brought some friends and ive boosted some more people for money. So the prices are really low because im just playing by myself no company or w/e behind all this and the prices are really lower than the other peoples so im boosting from bronze up to Diamond!Prices are friendly and if u come in numbers i can...