Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Smite account from beta with a few skins and ultimate gods pack.

Discussion on [WTS] Smite account from beta with a few skins and ultimate gods pack. within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Smite account from beta with a few skins and ultimate gods pack.

Hello,

I have no idea how SMITE works, i stopped playing after beta (11/13/2014).
i have the ultimate gods pack.
I also have a few skins, dont know which.

I have 49008 of the green sunlike thingy,
and 400 green gems.

Offer for it.

And if anyone can help me find out what i exactly have(by telling me how to) i'd appreciate it.

*SORRY FOR BEING SO VAGUE*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Smite lvl 30 Beta Account, 57 Mastery Ultimate-God-Pack, 22 Skins, 30k Favor, 253Gems
11/24/2015 - Smite Trading - 2 Replies
Moin Epvpler.
[Selling] Sell Smite account (with skins + Ultimate God Pack ) **Beta Account**
06/11/2015 - Smite Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, (native speaker (german) or other guys are welcome :)) i wanna sell my SMITE account. Details: Decent Nickname (without any numbers, special character or something like that) Level: 22 Gods: All (Ultimate God Pack) Mastery: 11 Gems: 73
[Selling] Cheap Smite lvl 30 account with Ultimate God Pack (all gods current and future)
05/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
SMITE Home Hello. Im selling my smite account. Its my original account and im the only owner. Account is lvl 30 and have ultimate god pack. (it means all heroes are f2p current and in future. Worth 30$) Have alot of skins ACCOUNT STATS Level : 30 Ultimate god pack
[Selling] Cheap Smite lvl 30 account with Ultimate God Pack (all gods current and future)
12/02/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
http://www2.hirezstudios.com/SMITEgame/home Hello. Im selling my smite account. Its my original account and im the only owner. Account is lvl 30 and have ultimate god pack. (it means all heroes are f2p current and in future. Worth 30$) Have alot of skins ACCOUNT STATS Level : 30 Ultimate god pack