Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Smartphones
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iPhone 5/5S iCloud unlock . Possible?

Discussion on iPhone 5/5S iCloud unlock . Possible? within the Smartphones forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,886
iPhone 5/5S iCloud unlock . Possible?

I have been wondering in the last few days if iCloud locked devices, and I am reffering now to iPhone 5/5S, could be unlocked . If you succeeded I would really appreciate some ideas, some directions, websites, tutorials, legit services etc .

Thank you very much !
Old 10/27/2014, 22:01   #2

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 499/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,841
What you mean with "unlock"? There are some glitches in the system, which allow you to jailbreak your device.
Old 10/27/2014, 22:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,886
I have two devices (5S) blocked on iCloud . Meaning, they ask for prev owner's iCloud email/password . I need that removed . I heard about few ways to remove the prev. iCloud account, but nothing concrete, nothing that will fully bypass and remove it and allow you to add your own iCloud account .
Old 10/28/2014, 06:40   #4

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 106/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
I have two devices (5S) blocked on iCloud . Meaning, they ask for prev owner's iCloud email/password . I need that removed . I heard about few ways to remove the prev. iCloud account, but nothing concrete, nothing that will fully bypass and remove it and allow you to add your own iCloud account .

That's not possible in the was you want to do it.

The iCloud system should pretend other people from using your phone and that's why you can't change The iCloud accounts without a password.

Could you please tell us why you want to do that and why you don't asi The previous owner for help if you bought it?

But if you didn't buy it from anybody we're not allowed to help you in any way, sorry.