Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Castle Clash Mod Lib Hotfix

Discussion on Castle Clash Mod Lib Hotfix within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Create your own Castle Crash Modded Lib!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksabag View Post
how i use that mod?
It's not a mod, it's a function comparison log storing the unmatched functions (identifies modified values between v48 original, and v48 libgamc (Hacker.Trio HBM mod) + the functions that were modified inorder to get your patched mod in v48 for HT and HBM... You could compare v48 original and v48 modded from Hacker.Trio to find the functions modified, copy the assembly code and patch it over v52 original lib to get the new v52 lib modded. In that sense you just create your own mod, forget about paying. You can still use Lucky Patcher modded from Hacker.Trio to patch your dex file @ the right offsets for fixed dalvik, just make sure you put the patched v52 lib in your system/lib folder as libgamc.so if you patch as HBM mod or you can patch the dex file yourself. Either way, if you guys want the mod but can't afford it, here you go. This is somewhere to start. Exported from patchdiff2 plugin in IDA, between V52 original lib and V48 mod lib.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost18 View Post
yea i have no idea what are u saying there
its like you speak a different language )
can u explain your post like you would to a 10 year old kid?

also any chance you can somehow bypass the game version check? so we can use older version of the game ? the version check forces you to update the game if you have an oder version ....
the reason behind my question is that they will make HBM and Hero trials server side and we will not be able to hack anymore using sb gamehacker
I'm sure there is a way to bypass the check, it's just a matter of changing the right Hex values. There's a few possibilities that I haven't taken the time to look into, they could be doing a checksum, or some kind of string value of the lib to know if it's the current lib but in that case if you modified the lib it wouldn't pass the check and you'd get a disconnect, unless you could fake the checksum/hashing values in that case you could probably come up with something to inject it during the check, that way you'd never need to modify the lib again, only update your injector with the right values. Though, it's probably just in the lib, in that case it's a matter of changing the right hex values. There comes the issue if it's server sided, then a simple mod wouldn't work because if they do make it server sided, everything will be server sided simply put. What makes it server sided is just JSON requests and this can be bypassed, that's all they do for Gold, Mana, and Gems as well. The server would be looking for certain requests and whatnot. So, let's say you do get into an HT or HBM with the old mod, but everything is server sided you'll more than likely get a disconnect or it won't post to your account. Also, I wasn't aware that you could do HBM and HT hack via GameHacker? I did know you could modify your skill values, energy and a few other things though.

IF YOU CONSIDER CREATING YOUR OWN MOD! I recommend using AppUse to decompile, patch code, recompile and sign (all you need to be able to do is modify the lib in plaintext no need to decompile apk, sign, etc.) You can edit assembly code directly from GEdit which comes integrated with AppUse, it's base distro is Ubuntu. 100% free and open source.

Here are the unmatched functions in v48 HBM mod (libgamc.so) vs. v48 HT Mod (libgamb.so) from Hacker.Trio. Then compare libgamc to libgame.so/libgamd.so. This clearly shows some of the modified functions. If you load them in IDA, you can recreate the patch on v52 via IDA (you can export the ASM from IDA) or AppUse (recommended for direct assembly text format modification baksmali for decompile, smali for reassemble) if you wanted to.
Code:
File Function name                                  Function address Sig      Hash     CRC     
---- -------------                                  ---------------- ---      ----     ---     
1    GameBattleProcessor::fortification(void)       1DC7D8           0000197B 55CC2EAC 2E6434AA
2    PropRoomFrame::_btnMagicInfoClick(D_Control *) 275D80           00000007 00080043 C4A0B578
2    Player::AttackDungen(int)                      1EBBF8           00000007 00080043 8FD3621B
Here are the unmatched functions in v48 HBM mod (libgamc.so) vs. v48 Original (libgamd/libgame.so) libgamd.so is from Hacker.Trio and libgame.so is the original from IGG v48 APK. I've filtered out useless crap from reallocations. I removed the list as it was pointless to have up here when you can get it yourself using the tools I've listed.

IF you need IDA Pro Advanced for Windows x86/64 let me know, I've got a legitimately obtained installer with activation support. I'm willing to share my property as my legal right. The real deal for free.

EDIT: I almost forgot! You need to overwrite the CheckHack(void) function with the one from libgamc as well, or else your mod won't pass the check, I forgot to not filter that in my unmatchedfunctions list, you'll see it when you get to it. The CheckHack function is pointless to modify now, if you're just doing HBM and HT hack. Good luck!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2014, 03:24   #2

how i use that mod?
Old 08/24/2014, 15:43   #3

yea i have no idea what are u saying there
its like you speak a different language )
can u explain your post like you would to a 10 year old kid?

also any chance you can somehow bypass the game version check? so we can use older version of the game ? the version check forces you to update the game if you have an oder version ....
the reason behind my question is that they will make HBM and Hero trials server side and we will not be able to hack anymore using sb gamehacker
Old 08/25/2014, 06:38   #4

Modified my original post to save confusion based on thread title. Please re-read, it will answer your questions.
Old 08/25/2014, 08:39   #5

Please , Can you describe the
Old 08/25/2014, 10:25   #6

Creating your own patched lib for v52 from the pre-modded functions from the v48libgamc is pretty much just copy and paste. I don't know how else to tell you other than everything you need is right in front of you. It's been the same method since the method was first discovered, which was quite a while back. The only thing these guys selling the mods are doing is exactly what I've described above, nothing special. Definitely not worth $10 in my opinion, and definitely not worth it now that someone came along and made the knowledge publicly available even though it's been there for how long now?
Old 08/25/2014, 12:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
Creating your own patched lib for v52 from the pre-modded functions from the v48libgamc is pretty much just copy and paste. I don't know how else to tell you other than everything you need is right in front of you. It's been the same method since the method was first discovered, which was quite a while back. The only thing these guys selling the mods are doing is exactly what I've described above, nothing special. Definitely not worth $10 in my opinion, and definitely not worth it now that someone came along and made the knowledge publicly available even though it's been there for how long now?
if u have free time, why dont u make step by step about what u want to share bro. would be perfect with pict, so if people dont understant, atleast they can see the pict and try to understand what u mean.
first from decompile, edit lib, use what apps, then what this code for, something like that.
but thats if u want get busy to make people understand, i dont force u to make it lol .
sorry for my bad english
Old 08/25/2014, 13:05   #8

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVanDooM View Post
if u have free time, why dont u make step by step about what u want to share bro. would be perfect with pict, so if people dont understant, atleast they can see the pict and try to understand what u mean.
first from decompile, edit lib, use what apps, then what this code for, something like that.
but thats if u want get busy to make people understand, i dont force u to make it lol .
sorry for my bad english
If I made a step by step tutorial like that I would give myself a blood-clot before I could finish. I'll work on a more descriptive tutorial later on, but the programs I have mentioned you can YouTube on how to use. Assembly is an extremely basic language, it's so basic that it uses common mathematical equations in human readable format (well most developers use the easiest equations for ease of debugging their code). If you ever take a Javascript course, or teach yourself, the very first thing you should/will be taught is basic assembly language. But the thing is, you don't need to know any assembly, you don't even need to know what function does what in order to follow what I have said here, and most of the assembly code is near human readable, basically like reading out of a book. If I asked you what you thought the CheckHack() function was used for, what would you say? I don't know or I think it has something to do with checking if you're using a hacked version?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2014, 19:46   #9

i download and installed appuse, i copy my libgame.so into appuse, i open gedit, from gedit i open the lib file, there a blue prograss bar, seems to stop at 10%

Old 08/25/2014, 20:11   #10

HBM+HT edit bearattackdamage attackerrun .... i just suggest some function because i make and sell a mod

easy to make =))

I'm fairy from gameguardian, AGH and androidrepublic
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2014, 18:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by faker6969 View Post
i download and installed appuse, i copy my libgame.so into appuse, i open gedit, from gedit i open the lib file, there a blue prograss bar, seems to stop at 10%

Interesting, did you refer to the documentation from the AppUse website? Your .so file has to be decompiled in readable format. Another way is to use IDA it can output ASM file for modification in any text editor, then you can reassemble using smali. Baksmali will decompile.

This is the user guide for AppUse, follow under "Reassembling with smali".

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairylovehn127 View Post
HBM+HT edit bearattackdamage attackerrun .... i just suggest some function because i make and sell a mod

easy to make =))

I'm fairy from gameguardian, AGH and androidrepublic
Next time I go to mod an app, I'm going to learn about the engine first, though most common engine now is Cocos2d for graphic rendering as it introduces x86 support. Thank you for your contribution, all credits to you my friend. When the next IGG patch comes, use PatchDiff2 to analyze the function changes, as far as code comparison export the ASM code via IDA and load the ASM sources into ExamDiff or Code Compare by DevArt. Personally, I recommend Code Compare because it can analyze code line by line and can overwrite functions from the other ASM with the click of a button. There's all kinds of ways to make your patching less time consuming, especially if they change over the code a lot, automated analysis is a must for efficiency on your next release!
I'd crack this too, if I were you. Definitely worth it.

Edit: By the way, I'm going to start referring to these hacks as Opk. One Position Kill. It's very similar to Opk in Combat Arms.
Old 09/23/2014, 14:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
Here are the unmatched functions in v48 HBM mod (libgamc.so) vs. v48 HT Mod (libgamb.so) from Hacker.Trio. Then compare libgamc to libgame.so/libgamd.so. This clearly shows some of the modified functions. If you load them in IDA, you can recreate the patch on v52 via IDA (you can export the ASM from IDA) or AppUse (recommended for direct assembly text format modification baksmali for decompile, smali for reassemble) if you wanted to.
Code:
File Function name                                  Function address Sig      Hash     CRC     
---- -------------                                  ---------------- ---      ----     ---     
1    GameBattleProcessor::fortification(void)       1DC7D8           0000197B 55CC2EAC 2E6434AA
2    PropRoomFrame::_btnMagicInfoClick(D_Control *) 275D80           00000007 00080043 C4A0B578
2    Player::AttackDungen(int)                      1EBBF8           00000007 00080043 8FD3621B
The function code above, is that the HT and HMB function for .so of version .48?
Old 10/17/2014, 21:12   #13

Can you Help me pls?
For the German version?
Old 07/14/2015, 14:48   #14

heres is no tutorial.. what it was edited or sometihng...
Old 07/30/2016, 16:57   #15

elite*gold: 26
can some one help me to hack hbm in libgame.so in german version? pls pn