Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Smartphones
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bomb Me![Android Game] free to play!

Discussion on Bomb Me![Android Game] free to play! within the Smartphones forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Bomb Me![Android Game] free to play!

Bomb me is a free Android-based online game rich in content and adventure. Enter the Bomb me Fight Room and challenge other players or entire guilds to exciting fights. Using gold you can purchase various skills and props that can be used in battle.

With Skills you can increase your POW meter, get back HP, become invisible and more. Buy ice cubes to freeze your opponents mid-fight, or healing items to help you recover quickly from enemy strikes. To obtain victory in the thrilling fights you must either kill your enemies or knock them off the screen. Bomb me contains hilarious combat – you can use Thor Gun, Bull Kings Hammer, Cupid Bows and Rifle Weapons and more when fighting your opponents.

Not only will you participate in exciting PvP combat in Bomb me, but you can also engage in social networking with other players. Players can propose to each other and even get married in this fun Android game. By getting married you will receive unique husband-and-wife perks, including free equipments.

Bomb me is a turned-based PvP shooter, with many aspects of a free MMO game. Carrying on in the tradition of hit games like DDtank and Angry Birds but played right in your Android Phone, Bomb me combines an assortment of different weapon types and a variety of social features. With tasks and quests to complete every day, you can earn useful rewards whenever you log in! You can compete with different players in game. Players must hit their opponents across the map using careful aiming while taking into account things such as map elevation and wind velocity. Bomb me is both fun to play and easy to learn.

☢Battle your friends, play adventure mode, customize your avatar and even get married in this new turn-based shooter. Addictive game play with Free to play!ツ

☆Maps that feature up to 3v3 battles with other players!☆

☆Choose helpful skills and props to help defeat your enemy☆

☆Upgrade your equipment to give youself an edge in battle☆

☆Customize the look of your character and deck them out hot outfits☆

☆Make new friends and even get married in-game!☆

☆No payment needed! Join the growing community and get started right away with Bomb me!☆

Free to download:
Fun graphics: Cartoon style character designs are fun and cute.
Various battle modes: Enjoy the fun of either breathtaking Adventure Fight or PvP Competition!
Fun Outfits: Express yourself by choosing from thousands of styles, of hats, eyes, clothes to facial expressions, etc. You really can use the Character editor to recreate yourself inside the game with the myriad of options available.
Great Graphics: Different weapons have different attack effects.

Server: S1 - Angry Bomb
IGN: XXXkyuu
ID : 132913
Old 09/14/2013, 14:31   #2

Hello , please help do u know how can i hack this amazing game bomb me thank you
Old 10/11/2013, 06:48   #3

please give some hack for diamond and gold tnx