Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Forgotten World(Egypt)Char

Discussion on WTB Forgotten World(Egypt)Char within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 89
WTB Forgotten World(Egypt)Char

hey guys
i WTB a Char with an Egypt Weapon from Forgotten World.
No Matter if its EURO or CHN. I prefer CHN i can offer money or another isro Char just pm me with your offers
It has to be 101+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Talisman-forgotten world
02/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
For collecting the talisman quest, wut types of talisman and how many are there? ionly got one, the cobalt emerald. I'm wondering if I can get all of it on one star or if I have to go to 2, 3 and 4 stars to obtain it all. Thanks
Forgotten world...
02/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, yesterday i was first time in forgotten world with my friend and other 2 guys... We were kill are mobs till big boss, my friend and other one guy had dc and we stayed 2, i died and he was bard, so i telepor to town and came back, but in that time he killed boss and was dissmised the party... So i fucked up 1.5 hours and dont get anything... BTW that was my story, but i wanted to know when i can get those talismans and other stuff ? Boss droped them ?
Guestion about Forgotten world..
01/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When I went for first times to forgot. world I got always some talisman.. now Im getting talismans very rarely (btw I have 5/8 now if that has some impact). Today I completed forgotten world 3 times and didnt get any talisman.. im just asking is that normal????+
<<Forgotten World>> Update new weapons?
07/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Google Traducere I found this on lsyr.net
Injection + Forgotten World
07/22/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, hatte mal wieder lust auf UO und hab mir den Russen Server Forgotten World ausgesucht. Leider bekomme ich Injection nicht zum laufen. Habe es schon mit decrypten und Daten selber in die ilpatch geschrieben und dieses Tool von Yoko benutzt - hat alles nichts genützt! Komme ins UO Window, bekomme dann aber die Fehlermeldung "There are some Problems connecting with Origin" Jemand ne Ahnung was ich da machen kann?