Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brandon03 = Scammer/Waste of time

Discussion on Brandon03 = Scammer/Waste of time within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/19/2011, 12:47   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
no this goes to show that children like you aren't welcome, and you can close the thread yourself
Old 01/19/2011, 12:53   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Uchiha★ View Post
no this goes to show that children like you aren't welcome, and you can close the thread yourself
but yet you still post ignorant statements, LOL just because your account says "Premium" doesnt mean your cool. Please get a gun and shoot yourself.
Old 01/19/2011, 14:45   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
How did you guys write that all? O_O
#Thread closed ~ Violation has been treated.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
preferred game access or waste?
07/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi, i use free bot agbot and think about saving silk (money). I guess its possible to login within 1 or 2 hours every day... thats would be okay until it is for free =D but my objection is, that i would get several dc's. Actually I got no dc's (except the daily restricted 24h internet reconnect). so... did you experienced many dc's without preferred game access. Or did experienced a good behaviour without preferred game access?
Do Not Waste DB's
05/12/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
hey guys, this is something else i found out, and wasted 2 dbs so im just gona tell u this, if u bought a elite bag lets say lvl 7 from market, and used a db once and it didnt super, dont use another db. You probably gona sk me y not? Well it means that the person already ubgraded it from uni-to elite. I dont know if you guys heard about this but if someone ubgrades an item in tc like 2 times, the quality wont change...sry if i mispelled anything and ppl who know what im talking about, plz post...