Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB GOLDBOTS ANY SERVER

Discussion on WTB GOLDBOTS ANY SERVER within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB GOLDBOTS ANY SERVER

GOLDBOTS 80+ MUST BE CHEAP

ik this is like the 3892103 thread i've made but no1 is selling em -_-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help for my GoldBots
11/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi E*PVP =) I need help >_< I make 4 chinese char (level = 47-45-44-40) ... nuker s/s- Bicheon/Light/Ice... I brought these characters to be a goldbot... But this char Spend more than they earn >.< I need help... You think i select the wrong Build? =/
WTS GoldBots Chars Server --> "Greece" Levels 77-88
10/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Hello Guys, Sup,? i'm selling like 5 accounts GoldBots in Server Greece, They Are Chinese already they are ready with gears just want to be botting , amazing once china chars, 1-88 2-77 3-77 4-80 ( iguess) 5-76 ( or so) are have a nice wondery name's already , they not like "adjasdas" its also like "Voi" or what ever :) -Payment Method? -Moneybookers,
Where are the goldbots who auto invite to exp shared parties on HELIOS server?
08/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I used to let the goldbots level me up on Iris and I knew on which spots the inviting ones were. But now I changed to Helios, somebody knows where I find the bots inviting me? Thanks! :)
A list of goldbots I just made on venice server..
04/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I saw the ones starting with VE all in DW yesterday, they all seem like they were just created. All are lvl 1's and they were all piled together in DW. I really pisses me off when I a whole bunch of gold bots that were JUST Fresly manufactured, It's not liek seeing your typical lvl 60ish gold bot thats been around for ages running around. "Oh just another gold bot Joymax don't feel like banning" But its worse to see a bunch of clientless lvl 1 gold bots that were just created standing there...