Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING glavier or s/s (100++), any server, without verification only!!!

Discussion on BUYING glavier or s/s (100++), any server, without verification only!!! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING glavier or s/s (100++), any server, without verification only!!!

hard to find just to venice so i opened a new thread to wide the search a bit...
same terms as be4..:
- no verification
- nice name
- dealin only with trusted mm or u´ll go first
- payment; trough verified pp or gold on any server
- not plannin to pay hundreds over a char so only reasonable offers taken
- also should b pretty well farmed or sp left

waitin for offers! ty
Old 02/06/2011, 12:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
up, been busy with school n stuff : )
still waitin for offers!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUYING 100+ S/S ON ANY SERVER WITHOUT VERIFICATION
09/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says... buyin a nice 100+ lvl sword/shield chinese acc on any server without verification... Wont accept stupid goldbot names or country tagged ones... Payin with verified paypal or gold in any server (will b bought when the deal is clear) Also would b nice if the char had sum silk items (avatar for example)... The char should b nicely farmed n equipped with sum gold to get started with lvlin...
Buying swsro2 lvl 90+ full str bower/ glavier paying $ with paypal
05/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , im looking for an swsro2 bower or glavier full str preferably with lvl 90+ farmed until 80-90 or even FF , because i simply dont have the time and the patience to lvl my own char. Im paying $ through paypal. You go first or we use an middleman. Just leave down the offers and I hope i will be able to choose...
Buying low level farmer or 95+ full str blader/glavier
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Only on server Venice. Don´t offer on other servers because I have no interests on those.. Leave here what you have and what you are asking for it. Thank you :rolleyes: (PREFER CHINESE ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) WITHOUT E-MAIL VERIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!! deals trough middleman (Roby) or you will have to go first
Verification Server down?
02/08/2010 - Combat Arms - 8 Replies
Hallo! Ist der Verification Server von CA down? Ich bekomme beim Login immer "Failed to logon to verification server". Danach schließt sich CA. LG, Michael.
wtf? server verification error
05/11/2008 - Flyff - 5 Replies
wtf is ein server verification error? das kommt atm die ganze zeit bei mir wenn ich versuche mich bei flyff (eflyff) einzuloggen. Kann mir einer sagen was ich tun muss damit das wieder geht? Edit:: kay habs rausgefunden is owhl atm bei vielen so :)^^ sry for sinnlosbne post