Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Premium Silk for 20€ psc or 520 eg

Discussion on WTB Premium Silk for 20€ psc or 520 eg within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Premium Silk for 20€ psc or 520 eg

WTB Premium silk for 20€ psc or 520 eg^^

Pm Me how much you would give me for 20€ or 520 eg...

520 eg & 20€ its same^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 5B Gold On Helios For Premium Silk
01/02/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 21 Replies
Updated !!! Now i have around 10b gold , 100 premium silk = 350m We can use a middleman to trade ortherwise you will go first. If you is interested in buying add my msn - [email protected]
Premium Silk with PaySafeCard
12/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello everybody, Today i bought a PSC and went on the website to use it , but PSC payment method disapeared oO Any one can use PSC or is it just me ??
Buying premium silk via playspan.
11/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi everybody, I would like to know how the playspan epin thing work.Because when I go on the playspan website there is nowhere it says that those silk that you can buy are premium silk. How do I know if they are or not? Thank you.
About Silk and Premium Silk
11/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello epvpers I found some interested things about premium silk, 1 to gift premium silk to somebody else you acc must be email verified 2 you cannot buy premium silk with a Credit Card so joymax will not have the problem of CCF. if you discover something else let us know.
Silk - Premium
10/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
HEy guys, i got a question I bought some silk, when i want to buy a Premium Package now, i have to be logged in ? And when i use it, is it onle for ONE server or for all Servers ?