Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding Thepowerlevel.com WARNING!

Discussion on Regarding Thepowerlevel.com WARNING! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/08/2014, 06:47   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 15,362
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ThePowerLevel
03/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 36 Replies
Thepowerlevel gold selling service lies and refuses to give order :D The funniest thing, is i finally made them mad enough to curse :D Thats how the convo ended, Still didn't get my order. xD, in the 8 days of waiting i had conversatiosn with them and them telling me i could buy gold with monebookers and recieve my order. The chargeback is becuase of HSWoW Private server, they deleted my account without me knowing, when i cancelled their payment, paypal closed my account and all...
Thepowerlevel Leveling
11/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Has anybody tried their powerleveling service? is it as fast as they say it is? And is there a risk of bans if they use it? (Do they use bots?) Sorry if these questions sound stupid Im just considering it
thepowerlevel closed ?
10/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I have try to go on thepowerlevel but when i go there this side dont exisist ?? Is it closed ???
HELP whit.. thepowerlevel.com
10/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
HELP IF I BUY GOLD THERE 100milions cost 3.3 $ or are 100,000 of gold for 3,3dllrs? i dont understand. and is safe buy gold? ?? thx alot. or u can get banned? or hacked? thx for the help.
Question about thepowerlevel
07/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I want to sell to thepowerlevel.com golds at silkroad. And the person that talked with me agree to charge with me money on the server I sell for him ,for money on the server I play. he told me to come to jangen stable and to buy from store something at 40m (the money I sell for him). Do you thing he will scamm me? I dont think so but I need your suggestion.