Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 9Bil+Silk Items On Swsro1 for 15$ Paypal

Discussion on WTS 9Bil+Silk Items On Swsro1 for 15$ Paypal within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
WTS 9Bil+Silk Items On Swsro1 for 15$ Paypal

Hi....i'd like to sell my gold and some silk items(2xGlobalacks and 10 Silkhorses..i mean this silkbirds)

So i only want 15$-payment could be paypal.

You go first...or we could do it throuhg a middleman

When i got the money...i will give you id and pw from char where the gold and the items are or i will go online and give you all the gold and all the items.

Why only 15$?Idk if its muchor not much...i just logged in saw that i have money and would like to sell it.

Pm me for more Informations.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 9bil on Swsro1---30$ paypal^^
09/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Ifu are interested pm me..you will go ofc first...send me the 30$ through paypal..and you will get the char where the money is or i will go online and give u the money..^^
WTB *COOL* ITEMS SWSRO1 /<Paypal or isro chars
09/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys if you have any cool item in swsro1 pm me in game name Gupy ^>^i pay via paypal or moneybookers or isro chars lvl 90 ++ Thx
WTS/WTT SWSRO1 lv 91 FF*S/S for SW2 Silk Items
04/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I want to trade my lvl 91 ff bicheon nuker FOR SWSRO 2 SILK IETMS!!! Some 11 degree items(half blues) 20day grab pet 91k sp left Fire 85(ff)-Light40(ff)Bicheon 80(ff)cold 30(ff) :D Here is Screen: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1007/sro201004 0801060333.jpg
WTS SWsro1 Gold and silk items for SWsro2 account
04/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
the way we will do it is, i will give ID and PW to mm he gives to you, you then clear out the account, i change password later. (or if MM has a account in swsro1 he can move all items to his account then trade them to you.) the account has the following: 390m 100 reverse 150 globals(maybe more) we dont have to use MM if you wanna go first otherwise we'll use a MM. so pm me with offers
whats gonna happen to our silk items for swsro1??
03/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
since swsro 1 is coming back, there still isnt any confrimed wipe or not and what about our pets? they probably expired are we getting refund or? any 1 know?