Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

r3dshad0w ([email protected]) is a scammer :)

Discussion on r3dshad0w ([email protected]) is a scammer :) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
r3dshad0w ([email protected]) is a scammer :)

didnīt think that some1īd b in that kinda need of money to scam 30$ but oh wells.. he did it.

so there r the prooves... the bot info didnt work out n he logged out right after he wrote the last msg...
this thread is just to warn other people (prolly no use coz heīll just switch e-mail/msn or sumthin n keep scammin)

n for the blabla msgs what will prolly follow "u shouldīve used a MM", yeah i shouldīve, but there are not much MMs left to use n those ones who rly r trustable are barely never online.. ^^ anyway, cheers!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/03/2010, 16:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he tried with me too.. i told we use middleman he told me that he doesn t trusts middlemans.. and then we stopped the deal
i know he s a stupid scammer
Old 10/03/2010, 16:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
thx, good to khow, almost traded money for sbot ^_^
Old 10/03/2010, 17:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he tried to scam me too
Old 10/03/2010, 18:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
#closed
Closed Thread