Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Don't Post Scammer Accusations On forum... (Read)

Discussion on Don't Post Scammer Accusations On forum... (Read) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/01/2010, 17:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol?? why the insult? i don't see you doing anything to help the community i at least try >.>

and if you have a problem with it don't post im just warning those who have got problems or know and have proof that the other user is a scammer
Old 10/01/2010, 19:46   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_3Lo View Post
Did you bump the thread on the complaint section every 24 hours?

cause is like a normal forum section ppl make more complaint and yours gets to second place... + admin's are the only ones that can ban and most of them are busy in some other sections
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewfire
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia
Well I'm sorry but for some reason it appears to take forever to get a reply here from anyone. Not the first time I had to wait atleast 5days for a comment on my post >.>

On that note, still nothing has really happened, cept for your pretty much useless post, and if I don't bumb the thread will prolly get lost in all the other complaints anyway.
Don't bump ever please!

So don't bumb there, it's not allowed. Atleast that's what Drew said.
About bumping, if you do it in another persons thread, you'll risk getting an infraction for it.
Proof:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia
Hey,

I know you are allowed to bumb your own thread once a day, but is it allowed to intentionally bumb another persons ( lets say a friend or what ever ) thread aswell?

If not, what are the consequences for doing so?

Looking forward to an answer!
it's not allowed, you'll receive a infraction if you do that
And another thing, PMing a Admin is always faster than reporting ( in my case atleast, for both Lowfyr and John ). I always get a reply within the hour ( over day, their time ).
Old 10/01/2010, 20:53   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

^^ and why everybody trolling when i say #close request?Lol im sayin there are rules of forum...
Old 10/01/2010, 21:58   #19

lol i did not understand your post xmedeia has no sence :S

you can bump your thread every 24h so there is nothing bad on doing so
Old 10/02/2010, 02:15   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_3Lo View Post
lol i did not understand your post xmedeia has no sence :S

you can bump your thread every 24h so there is nothing bad on doing so
And there I was thinking you'd actually be a bit better at English.

Anyways, the bumbing is for those who do it in other persons topics, irrelivent of the topic, but just wanted to post post it.

If you ment the first thing, about Drew;
Your only allowed to bumb in Black Market, not in other sections. If you do it there it'll be considered spam, which ill get you a warning/infraction.

Well, good thing mods aren't that strict in this forum. They probably don't even care much if you bumb outside BM.
Old 10/02/2010, 02:24   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
I want to clear something up once and for all:

If you got scammed, we can't in any way help you. That would be the job of the police. Don't expect any bans, we seriously have to concentrate on other things than playing CSI punishing any criminals.
We can help you at removing fake itraders though. Still it takes time to look over that cases trying to distinguish between truth and lies.

So in short: You got scammed? We can't help you. You got faked itraders? We can help you but it can take some time.

Don't just post in there if you got scammed! If there are no itrader points involved, your case will be ignored!

Exception is e*gold cases.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2010, 13:19   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
I want to clear something up once and for all:

If you got scammed, we can't in any way help you. That would be the job of the police. Don't expect any bans, we seriously have to concentrate on other things than playing CSI punishing any criminals.
We can help you at removing fake itraders though. Still it takes time to look over that cases trying to distinguish between truth and lies.

So in short: You got scammed? We can't help you. You got faked itraders? We can help you but it can take some time.

Don't just post in there if you got scammed! If there are no itrader points involved, your case will be ignored!

Exception is e*gold cases.
Rules are Rules Don't Post Scammer Accusations here :P Admin Said it

This Thread is Closed

Just Remember Look for trusted PPL Before Trading
Closed Thread