Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB A GOOD ACCOUNT ON ANY SERVER (chinese) 100+

Discussion on WTB A GOOD ACCOUNT ON ANY SERVER (chinese) 100+ within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB A GOOD ACCOUNT ON ANY SERVER (chinese) 100+

Hello to all I´m looking to buy a nicely farmed chinese account on any server (no private servers though).

The build I like the most would be sword/shield full int nuker (with light, cold, bicheon) OR the same build but with spear and heuksal skills.

The account;
- should be without verification
- should have equipment (no special items needed, just as long as I can start leveling it right away)
- some gold left (no need for big amounts)
- no country tags such as _TR, _BR etc.
- at least farmed to its level, the more sp left, the more I pay

MOST LIKELY I will pick up a char to buy from server Venice, if I can´t find good ones in there, all options are open.

Terms to deal;
- you´ll go first
- we use a verified and TRUSTED middleman from the forum
- don´t ask me to go first or try to trick me with a fake mm, you´re only wasting your time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 90+ chinese account on any server
02/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
- has to be farmed pretty well - got to have a good reputation - no e-mail verification(!) - would be nice if it has some kind of equipment and some gold to get started - no stupid nicknames (such as asdasdasd or xsagashgdsaf) nor country tags - best servers would be greece, venice, pluto, titan, mars, thinking others too! - paying trough verified paypal - you go first or then we use a trusted moderator or admin as a mm
[Release] Chinese Account Server !
01/09/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 40 Replies
#Removed
New Chinese Private Server Allows ECSRO Account Registrations
11/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
:) Click MySRO. And instead click "ECSRO" instead of the chinese one. :)
Register a new Chinese Private Server Account
03/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
i found a site. there you can register a new account when the chinese registration page is deactivated. dont know if that work. try and tell us if that works. #Both links removed
Free dekaron, chinese p.server account
03/03/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
as title says, if your too lazy to grind up an account o.O , heres one u can mess around on its a 110 AK, and a 94 incar i beileive, on the third server id: mrleakehe pass : 20009k