Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 110FF Whit 800k Sp Wizzard/Cleric on Venice

Discussion on WTS 110FF Whit 800k Sp Wizzard/Cleric on Venice within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 110FF Whit 800k Sp Wizzard/Cleric on Venice

WTS Wizzars/Cleric FF Char With 780k Sp left

The char is FF to 110 in Wizzard and Cleric have 780k Sp left and have all Accesoris +7 FB her set is +5 FB and her Staff is +7 FB, he have cleric and Shild +7 FB and have many Tabs and Stones in Storage. Have a Lucky dress have Crusted Dress. have Devil and pet.

THE CHAR HAVE 1,2B Gold and is NO E-MAIL VERICIFATION.

FIRST THE BUYER MUST PAY !!!

For more info pm me on msn :

PM: Plz no noobs and wts it only via Banktranslate ore eBay

When anyone need buy this Account than i give a Sbot accout to this Account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buyin a nicely farmed 101+ wizzard/cleric or chinese nuker on VENICE ONLY!!!!
09/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
char has to b without verification n it should have a set n some gold left to get started, nuthin special.. but the lvl must b 101 n higher for pfarmin/plvlin so dun need lower ones... thanks :) payment methods that i can offer; - paypal - gold on any server (will b bought when the deal is 100% sure) - e-pin silkcards n once again, i wont go first at all with the payment unless ure mod, admin or official mm, either u go first or we will use a mm from ur choise (trusted ones only)!
WTS 68 WIZZARD + 800k SP
08/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys i sell this Account here : 68 Wizzard + 800k SP ! -Isro - Athens -68 FF Wizz / CleriC -25kk Gold -Full INT -4 Week GT -SOS Items
WTB Wizzard/Cleric lvl 105+ on server venice or pacific
08/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Wizzard/Cleric lvl 105+ on server venice or pacific.. ff for 110 or ff for 100 whit more sp.. i pay good. thx.
WTS 108FF Wiz/Cleric on Venice whit 850k SP Left
07/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
WTS 108FF Wizzard/Cleric in Server Venice Hi Guys, WTS this char in venice FF whit 850k sp left. He lvling 24/7 in Party Have a +5 FB Set whit good stats and have a Nova Part - Shoulder LA and the best the char have a +9 FB Staff whit good stats and when you need more fotos ore infos than pm me, thx here the Link to Fotos : ImageShack Album - 15 images Offer me. c/o is 450€
WTT/WTS 90 wizzard/cleric on Venice
01/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
First of all here are few screenies of the character: ImageShack - Set is robe 84-90 +4/+5, accessories +3/+4/+5. Wizzard/cleric both 90 with necessary skills added for a wizzard. 343k sp left. Note: Account is verified to hotmail e-mail which comes with the account. At the moment I´m only willing to sell for real money or trading for an chinese STR character on Venice OR Pluto! So keep the offers coming. :)