Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Sjsro for ZsZc

Discussion on Trading Sjsro for ZsZc within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Sjsro for ZsZc

Hi all i have an lvl 82 glavier on new and an lvl 36 nuker on old pretty good char i want to trade them for an empty account for ZsZc Water(i want verry much) but can be on fire 2 waiting for posting
Old 09/05/2010, 22:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 72
check your pms ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT ACC ON SJSRO FOR ZSZC
08/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
As the title says, i want to trade my acc on sjsro for items or money on zszc. on this account i have lvl 90 ff glavier with good items (no glavie and chest piece) and nuker 85 lvl with 4 sos pieces (protector) roughly around 300 mils in items and money combined dead pet Lots of elements and low lvl SOX Only serious offers please, and no, no other servers are to be taken into consideration, unless MySRO :D So if you are serious pm me here, we only do it trough midleman...
WTS/WTT Rsro/SJSRO/ZSZC chars
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
hi i want to sell or trade this chars: SERVER:cŁan (zeus) level:52 sp:not much:S (lol.. used for skills) gold:not much items:xbow 52+3 dagger 52+3 and set +2+3 storage:full with elixir and scrolls (sp scrolls 5%-20%) skills: rouge:52 bard:52
SJSRO SRO-DB Bot at ZSZC Client No-DC
07/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 31 Replies
guys i was wondering does someone has an No-DC sro_client.exe or can someone post some pictures how to get an No-Dc into the client Thx For reading this thread