Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with paypal limited acc!

Discussion on Need help with paypal limited acc! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with paypal limited acc!

I have a problem with my paypal account.My account has been limited and i need to confirm my credit/debit card..When i try to do that and i type everything good it writes me that my account is limited.I will pay for answer 5$ xD.
Old 09/04/2010, 09:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
Well sometimes the CC doesn't work and can't be linked with PayPal. Try link your Bank account, you will then receive two small amounts on your bank account, if you enter them right on PayPal u will get verified and unlimited again
Old 09/04/2010, 15:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
yeah some idiot traded me one and then i realized that i need a bank account which i can't link to paypal.. pretty lame

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtt paypal limited acc
09/04/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
i wtt paypal limited acc with 56$ to 50$ on paypal :D msn: [email protected]
Limited Offer to help
04/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
I'm offering my help to anyone who needs it.. This is a limited offer tho. My demands: I do not want to help any Hamachi servers. I require that you speak fairly good english because i don't have the time to translate and with all the misunderstandings etc.. Need my help leave me a PM here and i'll send you my msn or yahoo which ever you prefer. Thanks for reading
Vip HACKS HERE!!LIMITED ONLY!!
08/23/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
-edited-
VIP HACKS HERE!! LIMITED ONLY!!
08/23/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
Visit nio ang site na ito! mga 1week marerelease na ang mga vip hacks nmin d2!! ito site!! Picture Link: http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/14/24/26/33/untitl13 .jpg Just register only and happy hacking in mygame!!hehe..
swsro limited dmg?
08/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
I want to know IS limited the dmg in swsro to 65k like in sjsro?:confused: