Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB IRIS CHAR OR TRADE

Discussion on WTB IRIS CHAR OR TRADE within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB IRIS CHAR OR TRADE

WTB CHAR ON IRIS FOR INGAME GOLD OR I CAN TRADE FOR AN 88 WIZZ CLERIC ON MERCURY MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
WILL SELL CHAR FOR GAME GOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB lvl90-100 char on Iris and WTS/WTT lvl81 xbow/cleric on Iris
12/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, i want to buy a lvl90+ char on iris pm me on this and wts/wtt lvl81 ->82 alreaddy char FF to 76 5gap and with SOM xbow +5 fb now he has 80k++(still playing so it is raising) sp but you can farm some extra easy with the som 15mill incl and some elixirs and other stuff in storage pm me for more info or screens (name: Wabbit -> check rev6) start to offer :) i accept $ or chars but you can try anyother offer too or add me on msn but pm me for email
[WTT][ISRO] Iris 100lv wizard or 20lv china char with 1,5m SP FOR RSRO ARTEMIDA CHAR
11/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Farmer 20lv has 1,5m sp atm, 21 days of exp and sp tickets left, char has no str and no int upped, so you can create your own build. No email verify. (still farming) Wizard is lv 100, (still leveling) Skills: Wizard 99 Cleric: 96 No email verified. I'm interested in RSRO (Artemida) chars, leave your offers here