Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling ZSZC Accounts !!!

Discussion on Selling ZSZC Accounts !!! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling ZSZC Accounts !!!

Hello,
I have 28 ZSZC(Fire) Accounts I want to sell them for ingame Gold in ZSZC(FIRE) or real money! We can also trade with a trustable MM¸hope anyone need a account :Đ

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling ZSZC accounts (empty | both servers)
03/28/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Registration is down and there are still people that want to play on ZSZC. I have some accounts left and i will be selling them for 1$ (plus fees) on paypal or moneybookers. Accounts left: ZSZC Water: 48 ZSZC Fire: 49 You will get the id, pw and email of the account.
Selling ZSZC accounts. Fire and Water.
09/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 23 Replies
Got 20 accounts on water and 27 accounts on fire left. 1 account 3$ I provide accounts few second after u pay money. Payment method: PayPal Moneybookers PSC 5Euro
Selling ZSZC ACCOUNTS !!!
07/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, the registration is closed and the server verrrrrrrry famous without laggs (new root =) ) and cool ingame atmosphere... i sell 8 ZSZC Accounts via PayPal each accoun 5$ or 3,50€. Verkaufe ZSZC Accounts 3,50€ paypal oder Überweisung einfach fragen :)
Selling a couple of accounts on Swsro 1/Zszc Fire
06/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
The first account I'm selling is a level 95 on swsro 1. It is a 5:1 build so 5 int 1 str every 2 levels, level 95 light, 80 cold. 15K sp left that's really about the only good things. The second account is a level 64 or 65 I'm not sure but it has 700K sp left and full int spear on Zszc Fire. Pm me with offers, willing to make deals. WTB cheap accounts on isro level 95+ for medium amounts of USD $50-75.