Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ZSZC CLEAN ACCOUNTS.

Discussion on WTS ZSZC CLEAN ACCOUNTS. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink WTS ZSZC CLEAN ACCOUNTS.

As the title says im selling clean ZSZC clean accounts for 3$ through MoneyBookers or Paypal if intrested add me on msn ".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 3 Clean ZSZC(Water) & 2 ZSZC(Fire) Accounts,
01/10/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
WTS 3 Clean ZSZC(Water) & 2 ZSZC(Fire) Accounts, I accept every offer but i can only use paypal if you like to offer money. The accounts were created when the server just started. :bandit: You can post here, add my MSN: [email protected] or you can add me to skype: promo2pwn :cool:
WTS/WTT 12 *CLEAN* ZSZC Accounts - Both Servers
09/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 31 Replies
I want to sell or trade 12 FULLY CLEAN accounts. These accounts work on BOTH servers (Fire & Water). That means that when you buy one account, you can login to both servers with it, so actually 2x12 accounts. You go first or we can use a middleman. One account costs 3$ (USD) or €2.5 (EUR) Ways to pay: -PayPal
WTS clean ZSZC accounts
08/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I have some clean ZSZC accounts,I want to sell them.. contact: MSN: [email protected] e-mail: [email protected] greetings,vorosmihaly.
WTS ZSZC CLEAN ACCOUNTS
07/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
WTS ZSZC Clean accounts with email so you can change password.. Price:2$ each VIA paypal. How To? Well, First of all.. I will give you id and pw so you can check that the account is working.. after that you will send me 2$ to my paypal account, when I recieve them ill give you the email. ZSZC Exp: 30x Sp: 30x
WTS clean ZSZC accounts!
06/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
I have for sell 10-15 ZSZC accounts 3$ each. I have everything to change pw. I have -1 iTrader here cause 1 idiot gave me for nothing >.< If u still don't believe me here u have iTrader points from my main account: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/itrader.php?u=9083 91 My MSN: [email protected]