Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help to sell, trade char?

Discussion on Need help to sell, trade char? within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help to sell, trade char?

Not long ago, has oppened new service:

Here you can sell your chars, buy chars, gold, items, power level and etc.

*Link deleted by Sayael
Old 06/08/2010, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank you for advertising our site!
Old 06/08/2010, 19:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogarul View Post
Thank you for advertising our site!
LOOOOL a promotion made by yourself ****!!! your desesperate
Old 06/08/2010, 19:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth_B View Post
LOOOOL a promotion made by yourself ****!!! your desesperate
Ok. Let`s make this - admin check ips, mine and thread creator.

If IP same - IP BAN 4 EVER

If IP diffirent - u close ur services.

deal?
Old 06/08/2010, 19:57   #5

lol, i am other person, that guy, that service , ar selling my chars, and they already sold not 1 char, the service is fast and safe
Old 06/08/2010, 19:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

loooooool u think im stupid xD?????? there are many ip changers, there are pc that can change ips u could have called a friend loooooool im not a kid you know any so far my services are more reliable than your so stop spamming the thread with advertisement or ill report cause your spamming and spamming and spamming and spamming and spamming and ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2010, 20:04   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
loooooool u think im stupid xD?????? there are many ip changers, there are pc that can change ips u could have called a friend loooooool im not a kid you know any so far my services are more reliable than your so stop spamming the thread with advertisement or ill report cause your spamming and spamming and spamming and spamming and spamming and ...
IP changers? lol...

maybe you are ******* HUNTER * everyone knows him * or ******* titch, that scams alot?

Maybe after "good selling" like titch or hunter you scam everyone?

Report? oh im so scaried.

And your HTML website, maybe have too much money? Design by Stealth_B - saw that template on internet lots of times. And you can pay MONEY , because deleted copyrights.
Old 06/08/2010, 20:10   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Crying like a kids... ( not like, you are kids )

First reason : Can`t make website like ours ( 24/7 support, better buying ( don`t need contact in MSN lol )

Second reason : Don`t have gold and bot ammounts like ours.

Third reason : Even don`t have feedback pages, simple html... that downloaded from internet and deleted copyright ( can contact creator, and he will say thanks for me, because he will earn money for license deleting )

and much more reasons.
Old 06/08/2010, 20:11   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

loool you saying that titch is a scammer :O lol and no im no scammer all i know is like someone said before your only diggin your own grave looool
Old 06/08/2010, 20:13   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Crying like a kids... ( not like, you are kids )

First reason : Can`t make website like ours ( 24/7 support, better buying ( don`t need contact in MSN lol )

Second reason : Don`t have gold and bot ammounts like ours.

Third reason : Even don`t have feedback pages, simple html... that downloaded from internet and deleted copyright ( can contact creator, and he will say thanks for me, because he will earn money for license deleting )

and much more reasons.
LOOOL and a since when a good webpage makes a good service????? you can have the best webpage in the world and your service be the worst!!!!!

and im trusted and i just made my webpage to make a formal way to contact so you can go away with your supousily feedbacks (many saying that your company is bad)

and btw that template is mine and i edited it :P so lool get the hell of
Old 06/08/2010, 20:13   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
loool you saying that titch is a scammer :O lol and no im no scammer all i know is like someone said before your only diggin your own grave looool
Yes, even lolrko knows that.

So please STFU now, russian silkroad powerbotting not for sell anymore. And just helping sell chars and so on.
Old 06/08/2010, 20:17   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
IP changers? lol...

maybe you are ******* HUNTER * everyone knows him * or ******* titch, that scams alot?

Maybe after "good selling" like titch or hunter you scam everyone?

Report? oh im so scaried.

And your HTML website, maybe have too much money? Design by Stealth_B - saw that template on internet lots of times. And you can pay MONEY , because deleted copyrights.
I see u know HUNTER, than u are an old epvp member, tell us who u really are?
Old 06/08/2010, 20:20   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lool i dont care and i will not shut up :P first and only reason im not talking loool im typing

but dont start saying that "*** site had the service first and they have been here 2-3 months" "my site has feedbacks and all stuff" that does not matter the thing that you have to do is proof that your site is legit those feedbacks are worth nothing anyone can leave a feedback there ANYONE! so far ive prooved that my services are reliable so i dont need to proove anything you came new here and started promoting that site and want to spam spam spam all the forum about it and u have no trust
Old 06/08/2010, 20:23   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
lool i dont care and i will not shut up :P first and only reason im not talking loool im typing

but dont start saying that "*** site had the service first and they have been here 2-3 months" "my site has feedbacks and all stuff" that does not matter the thing that you have to do is proof that your site is legit those feedbacks are worth nothing anyone can leave a feedback there ANYONE! so far ive prooved that my services are reliable so i dont need to proove anything you came new here and started promoting that site and want to spam spam spam all the forum about it and u have no trust

selfowned, because we joined in same month. SELFPWNED BABE

You Best Silkroad Service Provider - LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLD x20000 LOL - even better than thepowerlevel? xDDDDDD

Crys,

Yes, i had accounts :

zeaH ( got banned )
and was here much time without any account ( you can ask admin to check accounts from mine IP...
Old 06/08/2010, 20:25   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ive been here longer than you think only that i dont remembered my id nor pw or the email i used ive been here since 2007 and i remember many things when things were normal and scammers didnt exist so much like now
Closed Thread