Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i was scamed by O_o

Discussion on i was scamed by O_o within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was scamed by O_o

this is the 2 e-mail adress ho scam me for 20$ to buy a s-bot acc
Old 05/28/2010, 18:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
:O
Old 05/28/2010, 18:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
#close

You already made a thread in scammer accusations.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SCAMED BY riodoro1xx
09/12/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 27 Replies
just to inform the others this shit riodoro1xx scamed my acc and my items just now
scamed
04/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
well ive was wondering i can get even with someone that hakced my account and took the one he trade with back and some how he took some quips from anothe character i never gave him info 2, so is their ant ways to get even with him, plz pm me on how to get even or just post it and ps i have user, id# and answear for 2 of his char, and the one he stole from me
Everyone Getting Scamed....
11/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I am sure everyone knows already about the +1 hack to normal equip but i think no one really knows how it works.. It has happen to many of the ppl on my Friends list just a question does anyone know how to do that hack/scam?? I have heard it has something to do with the Whole Art Money thing But isn't that only client side and The same with the itemtype.dat editor.. I have been Scam/Bot/Hack/Exploiting/And Macroing Games for along time but cant seem to figure out the +1 thing on Conquer... I...
DONT BE SCAMED !!!
05/09/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
if u received this mail... ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------ elitepvpers <[email protected]> to me More options May 1 serial_xxx, cskiller36 has sent you this email from http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php.