Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Sbot for Rsro Account

Discussion on WTT Sbot for Rsro Account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Sbot for Rsro Account

Hi all. I want to WTT my Sbot Account (4 Months left) for an Rsro Account on any server. PM me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Sbot for Rsro Account!!!
10/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTT Sbot for Rsro Account!! I want to WTT my Sbot Acc. ( 4 Months left + you get all informations for the site) because I want to stop with Isro and want to play Rsro. So...when you have got an Rsro Acc. please pm me (Any Server).
[RSRO]. Sbot?
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey everyone, I have one question, can I use sbot for RSRO? Or should I use the ribot that everyone talks about? If I buy silks,will i get ban ??? Thanks guys :)
wtt isro chars+sbot account for rsro!
06/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hellow Elitepvp ^_^ I am looking to either sell these chars for $ or I can trade them for anything on Rsro, my preferances for rsro is that it is a wizard or rogue but any class will do. You can add me to msn at [email protected] or message me here on forums and ill get back to you asap. Thanks \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\ISRO\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 96rogue with 27 days premium~Mars 91bower~Alps 80 Bower~Sparta 79 Rogue~Titan 75 Wizard 194ksp~Venus 70 Nuker~Alexander
WTT Sbot for Rsro Account!!
05/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
I want to WTT my Sbot Acc. ( 4 Months left + you get all informations for the site) because I want to stop with Isro and want to play Rsro. So...when you have got an Rsro Acc. please pm me (Any Server).
Wts/Wtt SBot Account for [rsro] 1000silk=15-17$/500RUR
02/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Offer!