Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 63 wiz/bard (609k sp) on Venice to char on Gaia

Discussion on WTT 63 wiz/bard (609k sp) on Venice to char on Gaia within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 63 wiz/bard (609k sp) on Venice to char on Gaia

Account is NOT verified!
All the screenshots were taken today so the premium and pet is up to date what it shows in the screenie (15 days both)

Iīm accepting only accounts on Gaia, not selling for real money, not interested in that so donīt bother to offer something else!

Most likely accepting wizzards, chinese ss/spear/bow but other offers are welcome as well! The most important thing is that your account MUST BE WITHOUT VERIFICATION!!!!!!!!!

**Deals will be done with a TRUSTED middleman or you will have to go first! If you donīt accept these terms, donīt offer/post at all!**

Leave your offers here or in PM, I will get to you as soon as possible with an answer! TY
Old 05/18/2010, 17:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add my msn ty
Old 05/18/2010, 17:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have lvl 67 wizard/bard in server Gaia.
Its old goldbot :]
And its NOT email verified ^^
Set is normal and weapons is +3 I think ^^
PM me if interested ;o
Old 05/18/2010, 17:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

And btw.. Im the real g3mli in server Venice :]
If you know, also g3mli from Youtube =DDD I guess you are KiA xd
Old 05/18/2010, 18:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemiz View Post
Add my msn ty

What you have to offer?
Old 05/18/2010, 18:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3mli View Post
And btw.. Im the real g3mli in server Venice :]
If you know, also g3mli from Youtube =DDD I guess you are KiA xd

Nope, I havenīt played that character for like 5-6 months now. Besides, does your wizzard have any sp left? If not, then Iīm not interested