Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb anything in aege- SON or characters

Discussion on wtb anything in aege- SON or characters within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb anything in aege- SON or characters

title says it please leave your offers and how to contact you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Massive Characters Trade ===> WTT 7 amazing characters for 4Characters only ^^ <====
07/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
hey every one ^^ k heres the thing i got 7 characters in server hera , good characters actually . Want to trade them .. the 7 characters for 4 amazing characters FF 100 at any server the 7 characters Details :
WTT AEGE ACC FOR AEGE MONEY
06/25/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTB a lvl 56+ Char pure int in aege, ill pay for in-game gold on aege, can be hibrid int to, i prefer the char naked, im not a scammer my lvl 57 account got scammed 2 days ago so i know what is being scammed. The trade procede like this Empty your char Give me the info and i'll check it out If i like i'll give you half money. I change all info from your character Then i'll give you the other half...
Need help on AEGE
07/20/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
heyho, i have a big murderer status right now and need someone who wants to res me, kill me and res me again. so i donīt lose as many xp as if i keep respawning in hotan... so if you can res lvl 60 and want some of my xp, plz tell me. thanx a lot.