Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB PowerFarm

Discussion on WTB PowerFarm within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTB PowerFarm

WTB Power Farm on Gaia / Rome / Xian / Iris / Tibet 1.5M Sp Pm Me Or Reply Here

Thx!!!
Old 05/07/2010, 17:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I know Sparta isn't listed in you'r post, but I'm offering you a Farming on SPARTA for only 15€ / 4 weeks...93 Bard is plvling with SBot ofcourse.
Send me a private message if you'r interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] PowerFarm @ Poseidon [Cheap!!]
05/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 26 Replies
Want To Sell Power farm (SP Farm) on server : We are going to farm with an 80 barder. 24/7 with sbot. We can log in for you we can dlvl for you but all this will make the price higher. So it is also posable to just log in yourself help with dlvl. So do it yourself a few times or dlvl some off the other char then we do it for you later. You can buy prem but it wont change the price. Cause for us it is more fcked up cause we have to dlvl 3 times faster.
wts powerfarm/powerlevel EOS
04/21/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Powerfarming information:Paypal only or IGG. I will use 85 wizard and 88 bard. Why arent they 94+? Simple, you get more EXP/SP with lower levels. Also the good thing of using 2 plvlers, when they are 100% blue, they dont consume the EXP the other one gets, thus you get FULL SP/EXP from BOTH plvlers. Yes i do ress 24/7, thats no worry as you shouldnt die anyway. Auto PT will be on as well/Auto relog if i DC Powerfarming price: 5USD a week Or 20USD for 1month
PowerFarm At lvl 70-80 ??!
03/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Farming at ongs (lvl 32-33) at lvl 20-27 gain like 10K sp per day so i was just wondering What about powerfarming at a high lvl .. like for example at lvl 70 farming at mobs ( lvl 80-82) ... wouldnt that Gain like double or maybe even triple the sp i get at ongs ... Theoritcally i would gain like 30k sp per day ..And no worries about delvling cuz at lvl 70 (Gap 9) it will take days to lvl up so i was wondering if thats true
Powerfarm on Venus
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, wasn't sure where to shove this. Me and four of my friends created new characters on Venus. We are all level ~ 20ish. We are currently being slowly farmed on ongs. The problem is the speed of the powerfarm. If there is anyone here, who would be interested in a "long term" income, reply in this thread or private message me on these forums. We are looking for a level 70+ character. Preferably botting and wizard or rogue. We are offering in-game money in return of the powerfarm....
Powerfarm
12/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have a 1H warrior, I would use it to powerfarm my character, but it kills really slowly, so I taught maby someone on Neptune can help me out? I just need to get to lvl 30 with a 9Gap and I would be happy.