Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sharing sbot for gold in Eldorado ..

Discussion on Sharing sbot for gold in Eldorado .. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276

Hello E*pvp members...

I'd like to offer something to you guys, I want to share my sbot account since i am alone and i got someone to charge it for gold (150m) so it will be 50/50 me 75m and you 75m.

Here's the deal : You pay me ingame (server Eldorado or any other server equal to 75 m in Eldorado by exchanging through any gold selling site), you just share the part with me (bot id and pw )

easy right?

I will charge the bot the moment u gimme the gold yesterday

My msn : (better copy it)

Would like to hear soon.

Bye.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts sbot old custmer for PSC or gold in server eldorado
09/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
wts sbot old custmer for PSC or gold in server eldorado [email protected]
sharing sbot, for helios gold..Cheap !
08/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
sharing sbot for 230mil on helios ~~ 6$ , maybe less, if ur interested pm me.. 2 slots left.
04/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello E*pvp members... I'd like to offer something to you guys, I want to share my sbot account since i am alone and i got someone to charge it for gold (130m) so it will be 50/50 me 65 and you 65. Here's the deal : You pay me ingame (server Eldorado or any other server equal to 65 m in eldorado by exchanging through any gold selling site), you just share the part with me (bot id and pw ) easy right? I charged the bot yesterday
Need Sbot ( sharing ) I OFFER 87 WARRIOR OR GOLD
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
I need a sbot for my char ;) so i am looking for a person who could share his/her account with me i offer gold on iris every month or LVL 87 Warrior / Bard on Server Saturn. The Warrior: LVL 87: Gap:6 Warrior LVL 81 / Bard LVL 80 Gold about 30 mill Good weapon +5 Set is +4 and 1 Som part ;) E-mail verification: yes to web.de