Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 101 level spear nuker on Venice for $

Discussion on WTS 101 level spear nuker on Venice for $ within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 101 level spear nuker on Venice for $

!!!Selling 101 level spear nuker on Venice!!!

Skills

Heuksal 100
Fire 101
Cold 90

27k sp left

Account is verified on hotmail, which comes within the deal. I will sell this account only for $ (in a need to sell it fast so I might lower the price a bit). Accepting payment only trough verified Paypal and when it comes to the deal, I accept only 2 ways;
1. Trusted middleman
2. You will have to pay first before any information

PRICE: 50$

If you think even a second that I would give the account first, youŽre wasting your time (of course mods and "official" middlemans are different in some cases)!!

Leave your offer in here or send me a PM with your MSN.

ONCE AGAIN, I ACCEPT ONLY (!!!) $ TROUGH VERIFIED PAYPALS!!! NOT GOING TO TRADE THIS CHAR FOR ANY OTHER SO DONŽT EVEN BOTHER OF TRYING

Can also sell for PSCs

NOTE:
Special offer! [93 nuker+100 bower+101 nuker] for 80$!

!!!!! 3.-9.5.2010 price for all of these 3 accounts 60$ !!!!!
Old 04/30/2010, 09:05   #2

[B][u][m][P]
Old 04/30/2010, 15:04   #3

Edited the first post and added an special offer :P
Old 05/02/2010, 11:51   #4

Bumpidy..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 95 level nuker on Venice
06/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
* verified to hotmail, comes with the deal * naked, no items at all, no silk items, no silks bought for at least a month * 90k sp left * heuksal/fire 95, light 40, cold 70 Price: 18$ (non-negotiable!) - verified paypal only Dealing with a middleman (ali, roby or overtaker) or youŽll pay first, no other options!
WTT 101 nuker spear on Venice for Wiz/Bard on Venice
04/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
ImageShack Album - 7 images Note: Account is e-mail verified to hotmail, which will be part of the deal (The set is not mine so it wonŽt be traded with the account) Accepting only wiz/bards on same server, NO OTHER SERVERS!
WTS 92 level nuker on Venice
04/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
ImageShack Album - 5 images Note: Verification on hotmail Screenshots taken today. Accepting money trough Paypal, selling cheap.
WTS lvl 92 spear nuker on Venice
12/28/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hayo, I want to sell my 92 int/spear account on Venice. Skills are; heuksal/fire 92 and cold 90. All skills FF and 5147 sps remaining.. Has silver premium for 19 days, 4 silks left. Set is quite normal, just few +5 pieces. Note: Account is verified to hotmail e-mail, which ofc comes with the account. ImageBanana - Screen.JPG Selling price is 20$. Whoever offers that, can buy the account right away (payments trough verified Paypal users only and the money will be sent as a gift,...
WTT Level 72 s/s nuker for 64+ spear nuker (ECSRO)
05/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT a Level 72 FF up to its level, Sword Shield, Mag balance is about 90% Skills are Bicheon 70, Cold 70,light 70, Fire 72 All farmed to its level I Want to trade for a level 64+ Spear nuker farmed to its level, i want either pure int or a 85-95% hybrid, I Want to trade with someone who i think i can trust so probley use ventrilo , or Team speak. So if anyone is wanting to trade with me u can contact me on msn ill give u that if u want it, Or You can leave a note here and ill get back to...