Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT GOLD Sjsro-->Swsro

Discussion on WTT GOLD Sjsro-->Swsro within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT GOLD Sjsro-->Swsro

like in the title i wanna trade sjsro gold to swsro1. It is kinda 75-100m. send me an email at if you are interesed.Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT SJSRO OLD+9 S/S FOR SWSRO 2 GOLD/SILK
05/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I WILL post more pictures up of my car later on, FIRST OF ALL Visa is my name, and everyone knows who i am first person with a +9 s/s in all the private servers PWN char, full sun set+5+6+7 with almost 9bil gold, willing to trade all that away for stuff on swsro 2 items gold and silk.. and if anyone offers me an account ill think about it, thank you IF anyone needs to ask me any questions let me know ONLY THREW PRIVATE MESSAGE! because i dont want people adding me on msn:S also WTS...
WTT GOLD ON SWSRO/SJSRO FOR ELDORADO
10/06/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
i wanna trade gold on sjsro old server,or swsro server 1 for gold on eldorado isro pm me pls....also i wanna trade chars(items) on sjsro old for gold on eldorado leave MSN ill add you if u have offer for me.....and scammers avoid me i wont give gold 1st only way is trade in small amounts like 5/10 or 20 mil at each trade
T>SWSRO Acc. For SJSRO New GOLD
07/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i want to trade a SunWorldAccount, it has a lv lv 10+ char on it with 2-3 mills and almost 1k SP, full int, other 2 spaces are free.. i want to trade it for gold on sjsro NEW, so give me some biddings here, and ill pm you via PM if i want to trade with you.. Minimun hs to be 20Mill.. Let the biddings begins ? G