Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for spear char

Discussion on Looking for spear char within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for spear char

This time i'm looking for a spear char, can be any serv. lvl 100~ around only. only full farmed chars!!! pay in $ or can trade for other char. leave msg here or in private message
Old 04/18/2010, 12:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have 101 nuker spear now have 2 days prem..ad me fast
i cant accept via paypal because one noob made cahrge back:-s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] Isro Char 101 In Gaia Nuker Spear For 100+ Char in Swsro 1
10/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
i have account in isro server gaia lvl100 / 99.99 i guess ff lv101 nuker full int spear NAKED! for 100+ in Swsro have items or much gold pm me
WTT/WTS CHAR LVL 101 HYP SPEAR -- POSEIDION *HOT*
07/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
:mofo:Hello Elitepvpers, members O.o i want to sell or trade this account.....................) Level:101 Server:Poseidion Build:HypSpear Silkitem:Avatar/pet-devil (Dead) /ticket 1 day sp/exp/ left 6silk items:Spear Seal of nova +5 - Head Seal of nova +5 - Chest Seal of nova +7 - Legs Seal of nova +5 - Shoulder Seal of nova +5 - Hands Seal of nova +5 - Foot Seal of nova +5 - Neckless Seal of nova +5 - Earring Seal of nova +5 Rings Seal of nova +5 FB MAX if you want to see pics go there...
help with spear char
06/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey I did start to pla at swsro and i will make a 2.1 int spear char. But i dont know with masterys i should use. 120 heuksal/fire and 60 ice/ligt is what im thinking. Is that one good? or should i change something?
wtb lvl 90 spear char on ECSRO!
10/18/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hey i would like to buy a lvl 90 int spear character on the server ECSRO, i would like to pay with gold, just gold.. nothing else. no scammers or fools. pm me or reply in this thread thanks
WTT LVL 66 Char Full Str SPear lvl 64 Sos+3
03/27/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i want to trade My Char Its Lvl 66 and Full Str It has a Spear lvl 64 and its sos +3 It wears Garment and got 15m @the inventar and a Gold Dragon Flag a wolf is in the inventar too lvl 12 no name xD The Character is Female and named AbuPT I skilled Heuksal lvl 65 Cold 50 Lightning 52 Fire 63 I got much lvl 8 tablets and scrolls in the storage