Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LVL 102 ROUGE/CLERIC ON HERA

Discussion on WTS LVL 102 ROUGE/CLERIC ON HERA within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LVL 102 ROUGE/CLERIC ON HERA

I want sell for $ only. Payment method: u go first, via paypal only.

Starting price: OFFER

The char isnt verified, have Secret answer.

The char have 10D 99-100 L.A set +8 +9 +10 100% FB.

Check the screens:

Peace!
Old 04/04/2010, 13:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
last offer 178$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Rouge and wizard on Hera
06/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Name: ApolloniouS Char Level 96 Rouge - Xbow skills only.... farmed to 95 Cleric - Bless Spell, Healing Orbit, Holy RD, Holy Spell and Holy Recovery only Farmed to 96. Glacier Knight Avatar, Inventory Expansion done, Dead grab pet and Devil spirit. Has a descent set most +5 full blues... 100 mil in storage Name: FireLilly Char Level 65 Wizard - Fully farmed till 65 (Not skilled the unwnted skills like LavaTrap, ManaDrain...)
WTT 80 Rouge/bard (Hera)
06/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
It is fully farmed to lvl 72 with an 8 gap atm. It haves 16mil gold inventory full of elixers and lvl 80 set ready to go. I am willing to trade for a (these are preferred) warrior/cleric, wiz/ bard or cleric any server. Or leave an offer It is validated but i will give you the email and the secret answer. I would like to use a MM too, been scammed before and i do not want that to happen again. Also if you would like some screen shot say so la.
Rouge/Bard or Rouge/Cleric ?
01/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello all, I have a question... what is better for fast lvling and Capture the flag , Fotress and Guild War ... cuz I think I donīt need cleric cuz my freinds or so... can buff me with cleric so and Job is bard good too what would you do ? cuz I donīt make so much PvP when I make PvP than my freind can buff me with Bless Spell .... so plz help me what is better for me ?
Rouge/Warrior or Rouge/Cleric ?
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello I have a question what bulid is better in PvP, Job, Fotress-War and Capture-the-flag ? I know Rouge/Warrior its a very expencive Bulid but a lot of players say its a good Bulid but I don`t know realy.... its 2m sp enought ? hmm and its a good future Bulid maybe for 105 or highter update ... i hope anyone can help me `` i wait for you answers.
Rouge/cleric or Rouge/bard?
10/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Wich one do u think is best? Rouge/cleric or Rouge/bard??