Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] 97+ isro accounts any server at decent prices

Discussion on [WTB] 97+ isro accounts any server at decent prices within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] 97+ isro accounts any server at decent prices

Hello,
I am interested in buying accounts 100+(or at least 97+), not verified, at decent prices.
I don't mind the build or the server.
Leave you offers here, send me a private message, or add me:
Payment will be done with verified paypal, using middle man.
Cheers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT mysro accounts for isro accounts
02/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys i know in isro there is new banning system so i wtt my mysro acc for isro acc: I have lvl 70 ff fulll str blader and lvl 70 ff full str bow with 50 000 sp and silks 100, and 300m !!! i want lvl 70 + acc on isro servers- neptune, Mars and Iris :) :handsdown: In mysro ther is 100% u can bot and u will never get banned :)
WTS> CABAL NA MERCURY ACCOUNTS ... REASONABLE PRICES
10/22/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
HI everyone , im selling all this acconts !! lvl 60 FS dual g.master-honor rank 3-(no nation) lvl 125 FB dual trans (3 slots +25% crit dmg inc tit blade)-honor rank 5-(capella) lvl 125 FS dual trans-honor rank 6-(capella) lvl 125 FA dual trans-honor rank 7-(proc)
WTT isro accounts for private silkroad accounts
08/29/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
WTT isro accounts, for high level private silkroad accounts... i've got a lvl 91 nuker, a lvl 91 wizard and a lvl 95 rogue/warrior... all on the server babel..
Fed up of accounts.net low prices?
11/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
2 Days Ago For this scam you will need, the Secret answer, CD key. Well accounts.net really does suck for the prices they give you now, but i found a way to get more out of them, this may be classed as scam or a expliot of there system. When you sell to accounts.net give them fake CD key and stuff like that This is best if you have sold a account to them before thats already been sold on, but you can start from the start aswell. Firstly you'll need to sell any account...
accounts and prices
04/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i am starting a little something of my own can I have a poll? how much would you guys pay in cash for a water-whatever rb? And all farmers PM me looking to pay cash. in the PM tell me which server you're in. I'm starting a account selling business of my own. I am creating a site first and then I will recruit farmers from some servers and I will take comission to the account sellings but farmers will also make a profit anyone wanna work with me on this? Thanks. Maybe I should start this...