Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Sbot account for share ...

Discussion on Need Sbot account for share ... within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Need Sbot account for share ...

Hello E*pvp members...

I'd like to offer something to you guys, I want to be shared with sbot account because my gf stopped playing and paypal closed my account due to different ip logins.

Here's the deal :
You got sbot charged, you just share the part with me (bot id and pw )

For ?

1 Seat in my farming service, As long as sbot working as long as your being farmed. Cool huh ?

My msn : (better copy it)

Would like to hear soon.

Bye.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2010, 01:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
goodluck, btw my friend told me about him using a sbot crack and hes using it contact me Ill check it now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WT-Share Sbot account
07/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello iam searching trustfull 1 ppl,to share 1ip sbot.iam buying each month. i want 50silks/month with Epin or PSC.pm me for deal
WTS or Share SBot Account
06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hi Guys, i want to Share 2 SBot Slots or Sell 1 SBot Account. WT-Share 2 Month/10€ PSC 6 Month/25€ PSC WTS
Can anyone share sbot account with me?
06/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys I was just wonder if anyone has like a spare spot on their sbot account that can share with me. I'm willing to pay a "rent" or in game gold or even give ong farming. I just don't want to pay the full price. Just pm me at [email protected] or leave a reply here BTW if u want in game gold/ong farming I only play on Ares. But i hope some nice guy out there will just share with me :D
WTB or share Sbot account
04/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey this place may be a wrong area to write this and im sorry but i would like to buy sbot account or share it as my brother sold his because he is selfish and didnt even tell me so if you are interested in this pm me or add me messenger [email protected] Thanks Raxor :)
share sbot account?
09/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi, i am thinking about of buy sbot. and i was just wondering if i can share sbot account with my friend. and how many clients can we each runs...? btw, if there are any sbot crack and free and easy to use please tell me :D