Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB CHEAP CHARS LVL 76+++++ Aege

Discussion on WTB CHEAP CHARS LVL 76+++++ Aege within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WTB CHEAP CHARS LVL 76+++++ Aege

I need a lvl 76+ acc on aege...
or add me with msn :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Couple of chars on Aege
12/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
Rules: - I won't scam you. You just have to trust me. No middleman bullshit, I dont have that kind of time. - U pay first with paypal(gift) or moneybookers. - You enter in payment discription: This is a gift, and will not charge it back due to any reasons. - Reply with msn address when u want to buy it. - We will talk on MSN to do this transfer. Make offers on the chars, they're all marginal chars. 1. Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
[WTB] 98+ Chars for GOLD on Aege !!
04/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
pm your offers here or add me in msn : [email protected] NO VERIFIED CHARS !!
WTB/WTT Cheap Char on AEGE! Take a look :p
03/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for a cheap characters on the server AEGE. It must be 75+ and it can be without items for a lower price it doesn't matter, please show me what you've got with ur price! I'm not paying more than $50(It depens on the lvl and build etc.) You can add me on msn [email protected]. Now only spear nuker(china), and any euro classes but no bard/cleric or warr/cleric (china or euro) I also buy pure INT farming chars. Please show me what you have:D
Selling/Trading chars Chars! Cheap price + gifts!
09/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hey! Before i selling i have few things to say: Trade with middleman only - Roby, kriss.... I won`t give you login first. Im not a noob. Selling or Trading only. If u offer better char of mine - you will get gift - STEAM or ECSRO VIP ACCOUNT!
WTB a CHEAP Nuker or Wiz in AEGE Lvl 76+
06/27/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Nvm just got scammed, plz close the post if you can