Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT 98 rogue/warlock on Venice

Discussion on WTS/WTT 98 rogue/warlock on Venice within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT 98 rogue/warlock on Venice

Ok so I want to do this thread for a friend of mine to see what kind of offers she will get..

The char she wants to trade or sell is 98 level rogue/warlock, FF at 96, 61k sp left.
Acc has:
- premium + (19 days)
- pick up pet (19 days)

+4/+5 robe set, +5 daggers

- And if you wish to trade this account to something what you have just note: no wizards, no cleric/warlocks, no char with bard as subtree, chinese str preferred (VENICE)

- Account is verified on gmail (you will get the ID, PW and SA of the account)
- On the gmail account there has never been alternative e-mail addresses (which means yours would be the first one)

Payment method is Paypal, from verified users only. And if you wish to trade this account to something what you have, it should be chinese and str, on SAME server. NO OTHER SERVERS! N-O O-T-H-E-R S-E-R-V-E-R-S Thank you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL DEALS ARE DONE WITH A MIDDLEMAN OR YOU WILL HAVE TO GO FIRST! NO OTHER OPTIONS!
Old 03/11/2010, 22:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Msn,Icq?
Old 03/13/2010, 00:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just wanna bump
Old 03/13/2010, 12:03   #4

Up up up :P