Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on [email protected] AKA [email protected] - SCAMMER! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

well i guess that roby is a fake one, but kinda funny that i wouldnt trade without an email from and than (roby.epvpers@ said)
give me ur email adress and il send you a email from
and guess what..i got it..so eaither robys email is "hacked".
or els you know who u cant trust...

SO BE AWARE!...... -.-'
Old 03/11/2010, 16:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by weednerd View Post
well i guess that roby is a fake one, but kinda funny that i wouldnt trade without an email from and than (roby.epvpers@ said)
give me ur email adress and il send you a email from
and guess what..i got it..so eaither robys email is "hacked".
or els you know who u cant trust...

SO BE AWARE!...... -.-'
I got scammened to same way. It's a program that allows you to send e-mails from other people... re-read the e-mail and in VERY VERY tiny print you will find "this is not from the original owner" or something like that...

They use this site:

-croonerblues

Similar Threads Similar Threads
meanzek IS A SCAMMER TRIES TO FAKE ROBY!
08/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
DONT TRUST ANY OF THESE PEOPLES WHO KEEP TRYING TO FAKE THEIR AVATAR FOR THE REAL Admin OR W/E PICTURES ITS NOT WORKING WITH ME! Proofs here: ImageShack Album - 5 images YOU FAILED HARD <33333
Becarefull another one was going to scamm me Email:[email protected] not roby... !!!
08/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Guy who wanted to scamm me his email is [email protected] he invited roby like a MM it wasnt him i realized there was in roby. o missing so becarefull i hope every one take care :) from him the guy name on elitepvpers icebower just take care... :):mad:
Roby is a Paypal Scammer? ( Silk )
02/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
I gave Roby on Hera server a 99 Warrior cleric and 100 Warrior / Warlock 99 -> Jeopardy 100-> KIZIL_MANKEN he gave me 500 silk per paypal and 6 Months Sbot. But now ( 5 minutes ago ) my Silkroad char get Banned " LOL !!!!!!!!!!! " and Roby was the only one who charged via Paypal on my acc! I alway charged via PAYSAFECARD !!
[Just 1 try] Scammer, impersonating Roby
12/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hey everybody, today some idiot, Just 1 try, tried to scam me... fortunately nothing happened, because I did not give away my ID and PW. but look on the screenshots yourself, i think its self-evident and reason enought to ban this guy trying to fake Roby... So neither trust [email protected] nor [email protected] (fking idiot should start learning english properly...) Proof: http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4204/scam1.png http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1422/scam2v.png. ..
Roby is a scammer.
12/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hello people, prolly you won't believe me but he did it. He sayed that i can trust his friend, and that there is a wizzard in that account 100%. well guess what. i gave him my bower lvl 94 and he gave me an empty account for pretty sake!!! and yes it was his msn cuz i've traded with him a few times...