Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT RuSro 50lvl for some Csro char.

Discussion on WTT RuSro 50lvl for some Csro char. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT RuSro 50lvl for some Csro char.

Hi everyone,

i have an account on RuSro with 50 lvl (almost 51) Glavier build Heuksal/Fire, he have all needed skills from that build and 12k sp, he have 63kk gold, he have dead monkey with some items in it, he have avatar accessory in storage, some elixirs, glavie 52 +3 and other items +3, cleric rod sos 42+2, and some som and sos items. He have nice nick name (correct nick name). It's surely good char to start the adventure in RuSro :} For interested ones i'am sending ss's on the mail. Pm me here or send me a message: .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB ruSRO Char
12/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
I Want to buy an ruSRO account with an china full int nuker lvl 64+ i prefer as build an s/s with ice/lightning and bicheon or fire i would pay for them 20$ or 20€ also i can give my old zscz water account with an full int lvl64 spear nuker iam pay with paypal contact me via pm if u had interest
WTT rusro gold // WTS rusro char
06/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi. I have for trade 200m on server Artemida on Rusro. I want to trade it for 200m gold on server Behepa and WTS rusro char server Artemida wizard/cler 52lvl for 150m gold on server Behepa. Leave offer
WTB Account On Csro/RuSro
02/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i wanna buy char with 60++ by paypal pm me ON PRIVATE MSG !!
RuSro New Server Wiz/Cler 50lvl
02/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Like on the tittle, i want to sell wizard / cler 50lvl gap 2 skills earth cold fire full cler recovery bless and res. Sell with grab pet, 25 days now, and wolf. Elixirs and 10mil in storage. I have exams now, i dont have time for playing. 50lvl is very good because server was opened 1 week ago and the biggest lvl i think its 57 now. Character has good russian name. Leave your real offer.
[RUSRO](GM)Char- Bug
01/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 60 Replies
Belive it or not, I can definetly say that there is a lvl 90 char, a wizzard. He killed the last isy on server Caan (Zeus). He is lvl 90, using an old bug which allows you to create a gm char, I don't know anymore how this works but I know that it worked on isro aswell in the very beginning. Maybe someone of you remember this old bug? If so, pm me, I could offer some great things :D