Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB lvl90+ char in persia pls fast

Discussion on WTB lvl90+ char in persia pls fast within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB lvl90+ char in persia pls fast

hi all
i want a char in persia lvl90+ wiz or nuker or bow or xbow
and pls keep some info about ur char .. naked or no and if FF or still farming and FF in what lvl and this stuff..

((I PAY BY GAME GOLD ONLY))

thx to all and have a good day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB| char FF 105++ persia fast pls
07/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
heloo i want buy FF 105++ char on persia perfer: warior cleric FF to 110 i need fast!!! pay on via paypal!! MSN: [email protected] :)
wtt cod mw + cs 1,6 for silkroad char lvl90+
03/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
#SOLD
[WTB]lvl90+char on Eldorado!
02/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys! I want to buy lvl 90++char on Eldorado I can pay with $ I can make the deal with Middleman,or you give me the ID.PW.Seecret Answer:) Thank you,leave offer here :handsdown:
WTS Mysro Acc with lvl90 char!
10/03/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hey! I am selling mysro char, lvl90 full int not FF, fire light heuksal skills! got few mil gold and items worth around 700m+ +5 spear and sword lots and lots to stall! asking: $35 scammers dont even try me aint gonna work with me as i do deal only my way and my way only! First $ then chars info as i dont want to play there no more! Hope to see some people messages by morning!
SJSRO NEW lvl90 char
06/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
hi im like to sell my lvl 90 full int spear char=) ok lets items: 30kk gold 84-88 setfull blue spear 85+5 60% mag Full farmed FULL INT have 14k HP and have 112% mag balance =D if u need screenshots pm me and we can meet in game =) LEAVE YOUR OFFERS ONLY REAL MONEY $!