Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WANT TO EXCHANGE GOLD FROM OASIS TO VENUS

Discussion on WANT TO EXCHANGE GOLD FROM OASIS TO VENUS within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WANT TO EXCHANGE GOLD FROM OASIS TO VENUS

DONE WITH Shandelzare

Hello I want to trade my gold from Oasis to Venus. If anyone got gold in Venus I'd like trade my Oasis gold for Venus gold. I have something like 250-450 mill gold in Oasis.

Thx if some1 can help me.
Old 02/22/2010, 19:14   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i have gold on venus.. pm me how much u wanna trade
Old 02/22/2010, 20:16   #3

added in msn and pm:ed =)

Tags
gold trade oasis venus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
exchange gold to silk and exchange gold ^^
07/27/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 37 Replies
Liking the title, we can help you exchange gold to silk (epin-card).what's more?we can also help you exchange gold from one server to another server . contact ways: Email/MSN: [email protected] Yahoo! Messenger: [email protected] AOL AIM: [email protected] Skype:
WTS GOLD OASIS SERVER OR EXCHANGE OTHER SERVERS
02/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I have 2 bil gold on Oasis server. I am looking to sell it or to trade on other servers ELDORADO / VENICE only [email protected]
[WTS/WTT] S/S NUKER LVL 81(OASIS) and 1000m on VENUS
07/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS/WTT S/S NUKER LVL 81(oasis) and 1000m(1b)gold on VENUS I ONLY TAkE OTHER NUKERS or PAYSAFECARDs OR Ucash
Lvl 70 S/S at oasis with two suits full blue for gold at oasis
10/01/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 18 Replies
Hello i traded with gullberg today my wizard for his s/s at oasis lvl 70 now i want to resell it cuz i want to start a new acc in oasis i have all screens we can even meeet in game to trust that i have the acc it have full blue Garment 8D 2nd tier and 1er tier and full blue 68+3 68+5 sword and shield full blue blockl 17 crit 8 with gdf female and two suits Carnival suit with hat ant carnival accesory and fur suit with hat and fur suit dead monkey and gdf and 17M on the acc and full blue 72+3...