Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to check a char is in an acount wihtout logging in game for silkroad

Discussion on how to check a char is in an acount wihtout logging in game for silkroad within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool how to check a char is in an acount wihtout logging in game for silkroad

well its pretty simple
all you gota do is go to joymax.com go in the aocunt someone is selling you, then go to games on joymax.com choose silkroad.then on the left of the page you see a bunch of tabs, choose support>bugreport. Then you accept bug report submission. Then on the page you are next taken to, click change character name, and click the server the character is in.You will then see all the characters that are in the account, Also copy and paste the name into rev6. Sometimes people can just change a small letter or a 'L' to 'i' etc. and look at the name very closely.

Hope I helped and saved u from a scam
Old 02/05/2010, 01:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looking for people to trust you because of this? Because all of your feedback were added by scammers.... Quite.... Dunno... Untrustable? Besides everyone knows this thing already to check () -> forum -> change characters name ... People still can scam with this way.... Also your small Līs and big Iīs included... No offence...
Old 02/05/2010, 01:35   #3

lol the Ls and Is are caps so ppl knw what they are and i would expect ppl to understand that and duno what your talkin about and whose a scammer whomever i traded with didnt scam meh so... and i learned this a lil while back and if it helps one person then im happy, and i dont give a flying **** what ppl think about me if they dont wana trust me they dont have to and whats roby for?
Old 02/05/2010, 01:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiezthatbind View Post
lol the Ls and Is are caps so ppl knw what they are and i would expect ppl to understand that and duno what your talkin about and whose a scammer whomever i traded with didnt scam meh so... and i learned this a lil while back and if it helps one person then im happy, and i dont give a flying **** what ppl think about me if they dont wana trust me they dont have to and whats roby for?

No1 knows you and all the feedback you got was from scammers. That was my point... And sure they have Roby... Like all... Still have heard that people getting scammed even they use Roby as a MM. (Not referring this blaim to Roby here atm but to the people who trade accounts trough him, they are scamming eachothers as much as they can). So your topic doesnīt make much sense... No offence still.
+ to add, itīs 5th of february... and you have already 3 deals made.... and joined at february...
Old 02/05/2010, 01:43   #5

hey what about the ppl that trust randomly cuz it takes too long to logon to check, this might help, and if there still getting scammed not my fault. close the bm section then, dont reply again if you got negative useless no good things to say
Old 02/05/2010, 02:03   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im only saying facts.
Old 02/05/2010, 03:24   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How do you know if the char is naked or not?
Old 02/05/2010, 03:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

go to rev6.com -.-
Old 02/05/2010, 04:24   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What about if rev6 is not updated?
Old 02/05/2010, 07:59   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

tiezthatbind is true all your bm points are fake got all of them on same day , ppls with 0 bm , i bet you are hassan
Old 02/05/2010, 09:41   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
This doesn't always work, also some chars aren't listed on sro page. That happened to some of my chars.
Also this is the market section ! Google market and see what it means.

#closed
Closed Thread