Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ACC ECSRO BLANK

Discussion on WTB ACC ECSRO BLANK within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ACC ECSRO BLANK

alex.ionutz93 i offer 20$ via paypal best reagars,alex.
Old 02/04/2010, 20:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i got one:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ECSRO/SWSRO blank error when press START
01/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
whenever i try to play on swsro or ecsro i get this error http://i50.tinypic.com/2qsqvsg.jpg
[WTT] 2 BLANK ECSRO VIP ACCOUNTS
12/23/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
Hey, The title said it all. I have 2 empty ECSRO VIP account. I'm hoping to get MYSRO sun accessories. 2 sun rings 76, 1 sun earring 78, and 1 sun neck 80. Leave a message here or directly pm me. Then I'll give you my msn and then we can discuss the trade etc.
Need a blank ecsro account....
11/09/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Oke, well last time Ecsro reg page was open i was to lazy to reg more than one account and i only reged one extra one and then gave it away. But i didnt plan on getting banned. Im not banned yet but i talk to warek about bots. And there adding them to a list. and banning them all at once. And since the whole thing with GMNeoCortex Im pretty sure im on that list. And i need a blank account to put my things on ...i spent over 150m+ making my 8D garm set. And have to put that on another...
WTT LvL 90 Warrior on Cabal Extreme for Blank VIP ECSRO ACC.
08/23/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my lvl 90 warrior on Cabal Extreme for a blank VIP ECSRO account. The warrior has: Full Osmium Set Red Osmium Great Sword 80mil Alz 400 Skill Points Maxed out Skills A few rare items.